Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JediMike71 said:
I agree that Hot Toys would do an incredible job with a 1/6 scale line of Indiana Jones figures if Sideshow doesn't get the license to do them! I'm loving their "Movie Masterpiece" line right now! I've got most of the Rambo, and ALIENS marines, and hope to get all of the upcoming Rocky movie figures too. Medicom would be great too for Indy, but I'd honestly prefer Sideshow or Hot Toys.

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

OK Sideshow, everyones getting into the Indy game, now its your turn. Hasbro is gonna do figures apparently so where is that 1/6 license?

INDY! INDY! INDY!

Memnoch21 said:
OK Sideshow, everyones getting into the Indy game, now its your turn. Hasbro is gonna do figures apparently so where is that 1/6 license?

INDY! INDY! INDY!

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that SS will be doing the 1/6 and 1/4 line while Hasblow™ does the 3 and 3/4 line...Just like a certain 'other' Lucasfilm® franchise...Perhaps we'll see an announcement at SDCC! :chew

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

Yeah, I'm hoping we'll hear something from the San Diego Comic Con about the Indy license. I agree that Hasbro will likely get the small 3 3/4" license, since they got it in the past for Raiders (back when Hasbro was called Kenner!). I am hoping that either Sideshow or Hot Toys get the 1/6 scale and 1/4 scale license. I guess we'll know soon enough... :confused: :D

I am all the way down with Sideshow Indiana Jones figures. Make mine 1:6 scale action figures, please.

One thing, though... when SSC makes an Indy PF figure I for one will demand perfection. Absolutely no room for error or excuses. And if they pull it off it might very well be the ultimate collectible.

One thing, though... when SSC makes an Indy PF figure I for one will demand perfection. Absolutely no room for error or excuses. And if they pull it off it might very well be the ultimate collectible.

God I hope so! I imagine more than 1 PF...wouldn't be surprised if they eventually do a few (Raiders with the 'trust me' smirk, TOD minus jacket, w/ripped sleeve and machete from bridge scene, etc.)

Just hope the poses are SUPER iconic. I really like the Cinemaquette, but I find the pose a little 'too' animated with the whip and stance...plus he looks too angry or determined or something...not quite sure what it is that's throwing it off for me...

Here's a direct quote from G4's website today at www.g4tv.com/comiccon :

"At the just-completed press conference for Indiana Jones IV at this year's Comic-Con, there were a few surprises. Beamed "from the set" were Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford (in the Indiana Jones costume), Shia LaBoeuf (in a beard), and, for the first time, Ms. Marion Ravenwood herself, Karen Allen. From all accounts, Karen looked surprisingly young and vivacious.

Spielberg promised that the film, which will be released in May, 2008, will be "just for the fans." For his part, Dr. Jones himself said that it was great to be back in the "dirty, sweaty clothes" of his most popular character.

More news as it comes."

It sounds GREAT to me! Now, if only Sean Connery would come back as Indy's Dad in a "tiny" cameo....that would be the icing on the cake for me. Yeah, I know he's not since he's already said "I'm having too much fun" in retirement. But to have Karen Allen back as Marion Ravenwood is HUGE good news for me! :D

Last edited:
OK - INCREDIBLE news that SS is going to do Indy. Now somebody tell me how it is that HASBRO is also doing 12" Indy.

Back