InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly these days I haven’t even been opening any of my collectables, i dont know why but I like the fact that it’s mint on the inside and the box art these days are just getting better and better. I still have the InArt joker sealed and in the box and I plan on doing the same with The Batman also. I feel like I get my satisfaction from just watching a couple reviews on what I have already 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Honestly these days I haven’t even been opening any of my collectables, i dont know why but I like the fact that it’s mint on the inside and the box art these days are just getting better and better. I still have the InArt joker sealed and in the box and I plan on doing the same with The Batman also. I feel like I get my satisfaction from just watching a couple reviews on what I have already 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
You can buy all my figures and keep them at my house if you like. I'll send some pictures when you want to see them. Deal?

IMG_2769.jpeg

they really played safe with the expression. hopefully they update, they're bound to update their figures during production. would much prefer a more stern expression but that's me, he needs to also be adequately chistled out

View attachment 663823
Same I feel it looks too "neutral" and peaceful now. Doesn't have that grinning look that shows the tone of BVS as a movie and his character in it

Underwhelmed by the facial expression. On the other hand it might have a subtlety to it in-hand that captures his internal struggle about how to use his powers, and who he should be. Certainly in relation to the world publicly, but also to himself privately. That’s encapsulated by that moment when he takes the podium at the Senate hearing, which is I think the inspiration for the facial expression. So it then also captures that deconstructive heart of the film, which is that if superheroes could actually exist what might that actually look like?

I was hoping for a shiny suit, But I’m sure what they have done will still look great.

I’ll of course preorder it on the 25th. InArt making a figure from a movie that I love so much, and with Superman being my favorite fantasy-adventure character of all time, makes it absolute must-have.

I’m not a fan of the rage-face heat vision sculpt. I’m sure that it‘s likely movie accurate, i.e., it I’ll bet it matches a still from a scene somewhere in the film (versus Doomsday probably). I prefer the scene in which Superman uses his heat vision to torch Batman’s machine gun gauntlet with a more neutral expression.

Anyway, it’ll be a bit weird if I end up liking the overall vibe of my two Hot Toys Superman figures, JL and black suit, better than this almost surely superior figure overall. I’m probably in a minority on this, but I like the stock Hot Toys head sculpt for Superman.

Haha, okay, well, anyway good problems to have, right? Talk about First World Problems!

Last edited:
Back