InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get.. ready.. guys..
Just got this reply from Inart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911_163714_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911_163714_Messenger.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 0
I didn't follow their previous preorders too closely, but were they not available on US retailers like BBTS and Sideshow?
No. The only US retailer to carry previous and future releases is SpecFiction. I think NeoGeekToys carried Gandalf, but they had a pretty high mark up on it. I don’t remember seeing them carry any of the other InArt figures, though.

I want it, but without a payment plan I'll never be able to purchase it. I assume InArt doesn't offer that...?

Folks here had issues with SpecFiction when they pre-ordered InArt Joker. Just wanted to put that out there. They eventually got it, but not without delays on top of delays.
Todd at Specfiction gets the slowest shipping imaginable to get the products from overseas. This if you order from Spec you will be among the last to get your figure.

Thanks, had no idea SF offer that option. That's great news. 😁
Also most legit sites to get InArt figures from only require a deposit and then will charge you the remaining balance when it’s ready to ship. Gives you plenty of time to save up the balance.
Only the sketchy sites require you to pay in full up front.

As Gipetto said above, SpecFiction will carry it. They have a payment plan option for all items. That's where I'll order mine most likely.
Just be prepared to be among the very last ones to get it if you do go through Spec. Very reliable seller, but patience will definitely be required.

I want it, but without a payment plan I'll never be able to purchase it. I assume InArt doesn't offer that...?
OneSixthKit also allows you to pay parts of it off in installments I believe. It's just not part of an online system like what Sideshow and Spec have. You have to email him and ask to pay off some of balance periodically if I remember correctly.

Just be prepared to be among the very last ones to get it if you do go through Spec. Very reliable seller, but patience will definitely be required.

OneSixthKit also allows you to pay parts of it off in installments I believe. It's just not part of an online system like what Sideshow and Spec have. You have to email him and ask to pay off some of balance periodically if I remember correctly.
Hmm. Kit has a great reputation within the community. I could put down a couple hundred bucks every month, if he'd allow me to. But I cannot justify plopping down half a grand or more at once for a doll. I'll definitely look into that, thanks.

Todd at Specfiction gets the slowest shipping imaginable to get the products from overseas. This if you order from Spec you will be among the last to get your figure.
friends and i bought inart joker from osk and we all got ours around feb-march, one purchased via spec and he got his in july

@xtinct1990
Just preorder from Kit, he keeps preorder window open for a while and you can toss your coin without drama and cancelations. Also I'm sure if you tell him in prior you can send him payments through the year. I've heard that from other people. :monkey3

Sweet baby Zeus, I'll be so broke in 2024, y'all toss a coin. :monkey1

Hmm. Kit has a great reputation within the community. I could put down a couple hundred bucks every month, if he'd allow me to. But I cannot justify plopping down half a grand or more at once for a doll. I'll definitely look into that, thanks.
Supes shouldn't be more than $500 anyways seeing as it looks like there's no rooted hair option or giant diorama- that we know of yet...

Back