InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick comparison I did. Looks much better 👏🏽
Wow not sure if the sculpt changed or if its the lighting but it looks a lot better. The suit showing the metallic underlining muscle can still be improved but great looking sculpt so far.

Really curious to see their attempt at BvS Affleck Batman. Hot Toys recent release last night from Justice League is...less than desirable.

NHIEhRM.png
ZWIucYS.png
SZpXmbc.png

Last edited:
Wow not sure if the sculpt changed or if its the lighting but it looks a lot better. The suit showing the metallic underlining muscle can still be improved but great looking sculpt so far.

Really curious to see their attempt at BvS Affleck Batman. Hot Toys recent release last night from Justice League is...less than desirable.

NHIEhRM.png
ZWIucYS.png
SZpXmbc.png
This is the new 2.0? WTH!!!

Are they legit buddy? And how's their CS?
They are very legit. I use their sister site called ShowZ for a majority of my transformer purchases. Their CS is amazing and they have a good system for for making inquires when it comes to damaged or missing parts, etc. I also purchased the KO of the diecast Mk6 from them and even though they couldn’t get me a replacement part since the item was no longe evening manufactured, they gave me a large partial refund in store credit. Store credit might not be ideal for a lot of ppl but since I purchase from them often, it worked for me.

1695319955551.png

Seems like INart has some kind of grading systems..
Does anyone know where can I find out more?

View attachment 663874
Seems like INart has some kind of grading systems..
Does anyone know where can I find out more?

There will be 4 tier of production line in inart figure.
Tier 1 : Rhodium (RH)
Tier 2 : Platinium (PT)
Tier 3 : Silver (AG)
Tier 4 : Mercury (HG)
Tier 1 is the highest tier and tier 4 is the lowest.
Currently we have seen Joker Ledger in Tier 2 while Aragorn is Tier 3. Gandalf was told it will be in Tier 1 and others will announce soon.

Back