InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000075212.jpg

Oh.. my... God!

The face looks better. The emblem is wider, being picky it's maybe not tall enough and doesn't get low enough. Looks great though.

The glyphs on his arms are still in the wrong place.

superman-drinking.gif
What I don't understand with these things is why isn't a simple spot the difference? They put a picture of the things are copying side by side and make it the same.

Last edited:
You’re acting as if they never fix things during production. Their history shows that if you complain to them enough, they will listen and correct it.
I know. My observation was as intended,they are wrong, the drinking gif was a joke about how disappointed and stressed I am about it.

It truly is amazing with all the digital sculpting tech and artistic talent in this industry that inart can consistently DESTROY hot toys in the headsculpt accuracy department. I don’t know how hot toys allows this, they know it’s what the fanbase cares about the most and wouldn’t significantly increase their production costs- just get better sculptors, and they don’t do it. It will be the downfall of their company.

HT has a schedule to keep, they gotta churn out product almost every week. InArt don't seem to have that pressure, they reveal things when they are more or less ready and make a few changes along the way.

Besides OSK stocking Inart, where else can we look?
Usually places I buy from like Popculatcha, Giantoy, Gundamit all don't stock Inart.

Usually places I buy from like Popculatcha, Giantoy, Gundamit all don't stock Inart.
I think specfiction also sells inart.

Is that full body shot new? I'm at work and can't follow everything online rn. I think his kegs still look slim. Idk whatever it is I love.

I won't order from TNS again. You'll get your item eventually, but they don't get shipments in until long after other places like OSK, and they also take forever to respond and give you a real answer on anything.

They'll sure send the payment plan invoices right on the dot though.

That logo placement in the most cases look super wonky on HT Superman figures, I have all of them and none is symmetrical. I hope Inart delivers the perfect symmetry lol

I got both Gandalf and Aragorn ordered with Giantoy the first day preorder went up. It may be one of those times where you have to be logged into your account to see them for order.

Back