InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait until InArt makes Bale Batman and then one day Announce they are doing 89 Batman man HT is going to throw a fit. Lmao

My wallet's reaction to seeing this pop up in my feed
200w.gif

I wasn't expecting it this soon honestly, but i'm extremely excited to see what they do.
Here's a question that came to mind for me...if there's a two pack, do you think it'll be a black suit from ZSJL to go with this OR would they do a clark kent in the same vein as their pattinson bruce wayne from TB?
I think i might prefer the clark kent option personally. Would make it really unique.
cavill clark kent.png

Also imagine if an Affleck is up soon (considering the quote), right after Hot Toys dropped their one with an inaccurate sculpt...oh boy. That'd be like declaring war.

Hopefully.

And hopefully issues don't arise that it will have it ending like this...

View attachment 644469
I doubt they'll have that issue. Seems the likeness rights for Ben's Batman only pertains to Snyder's films. He didn't give any rights for The Flash merchandise which makes since as he loved his time playing Batman in Snyder world although he perfected his "performance of Batman" in the flash he clearly loved what snyder came up with more. Plus doubt InArt would allow themselves to get grilled like HT on their first try on BvS Bats.

I doubt they'll have that issue. Seems the likeness rights for Ben's Batman only pertains to Snyder's films. He didn't give any rights for The Flash merchandise which makes since as he loved his time playing Batman in Snyder world although he perfected his "performance of Batman" in the flash he clearly loved what snyder came up with more. Plus doubt InArt would allow themselves to get grilled like HT on their first try on BvS Bats.

People say this but that regular armored Batman didn't have his likeness.

People say this but that regular armored Batman didn't have his likeness.
I can see the reason behind it being since you barely even see his face it's not that obvious so it wasn't necessary, though his likeness was on the exclusive Battle Damaged armored Batman later on.

I can see the reason behind it being since you barely even see his face it's not that obvious so it wasn't necessary, though his likeness was on the exclusive Battle Damaged armored Batman later on.

I mean every Batman only has that part of the face shown. People can easily tell it is not the actor or the likeness is off and they did.

All we can do is hope there is no drama to it and whatever approval was given back then sticks to every product made under that banner because I want that Inart DC trinity.

Certain details just can’t be recreated in a sculpt. Rooted will pretty much always produce the more realistic result - given that it’s done competently.
Agreed, but in the case of BvS Superman's hairstyle I'm not sure there's sufficient incremental improvement available to warrant rooted. Now if like RavenAsh suggests they're doing a two-pack that includes Clark with his wavy hair then yes, rooted would be worth the effort for them.

I wasn't expecting it this soon honestly, but i'm extremely excited to see what they do.
Here's a question that came to mind for me...if there's a two pack, do you think it'll be a black suit from ZSJL to go with this OR would they do a clark kent in the same vein as their pattinson bruce wayne from TB?
I think i might prefer the clark kent option personally. Would make it really unique.
View attachment 644456
Also imagine if an Affleck is up soon (considering the quote), right after Hot Toys dropped their one with an inaccurate sculpt...oh boy. That'd be like declaring war.

Back