InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 15+ months from PO until release.
So if this goes up now in June, thats about end of Q3 2024.
I do hope this Harry comes out before their Harry Potter in Q42024.
A part of me wouldn’t be surprised if they gave Potter a greater lead time to account for the IP popularity and its more casual side of the collector scene.

Sculpted probably around 300$ and rooted idk 500$? Usually I don't get rooted but this time I need both of them.
What would be the point of doing a rooted version? His hair was pretty much plastered to his head in this film.

BvS_Cavill.jpeg

Really hope that the quote definitely means it’s from BvS. I prefer that darker blue suit and hair style over the JL look. Either way, very excited about this being teased so soon. Fingers crossed for much better proportions so no gorilla arms, thunder thighs, giraffe neck, or pointy/odd shaped shoulders. And if they decide to include a heat vision sculpt, that it actually looks like him. Hopefully the way they decide to make the suit fixes the sticking together and pealing off issue that the HT figures have suffered from for both Superman and Batman

Will definitely go for rooted like all the others InArt figures. Also, hope they make a Clark Kent. Would love to have him in his full reporter gear.

Last edited:
1686574867004.gif

Suh-weeet!
BVS is my favourite look for the whole DCTrinity so this is a good start and promising for Batman.

Can’t wait to see how InArt tackles a flight stand. I’m not expecting a ‘hover in place via magnets‘ situation but something a little less garish than the standard approach would be very much appreciated.

Time to chuck my HT BVS Supes on eBay.
What would be the point of doing a rooted version? His hair was pretty much plastered to his head in this film.

View attachment 644450
Certain details just can’t be recreated in a sculpt. Rooted will pretty much always produce the more realistic result - given that it’s done competently.

View attachment 644449
Suh-weeet!
BVS is my favourite look for the whole DCTrinity so this is a good start and promising for Batman.

Can’t wait to see how InArt tackles a flight stand. I’m not expecting a ‘hover in place via magnets‘ situation but something a little less garish than the standard approach would be very much appreciated.

Time to chuck my HT BVS Supes on eBay.

Certain details just can’t be recreated in a sculpt. Rooted will pretty much always produce the more realistic result - given that it’s done competently.
Would you just not have him in your collection for 18th months etc?

I wonder if people will buy two and black suit him.

I do hope this Harry comes out before their Harry Potter in Q42024.
A part of me wouldn’t be surprised if they gave Potter a greater lead time to account for the IP popularity and its more casual side of the collector scene.
Both will likely happen around the same time 1-2 months apart at most I think. August-October 2024 is my guess for both.

Would you just not have him in your collection for 18th months etc?
Yeah, why not- I think that will actually make me appreciate the InArt version even more when it shows up.

It's not like he's one of my prized possessions or fondest figure.
I've ignored all Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Flash figures (until this most recent one) becuase I'm waiting for that perfect piece to represent the characters- so I don't mind having gaps in my collection, especially when I actually know something magnificent will fill that spot soon enough.

I've got no Emperor Palpatine or Royal Guards atm because I sold the HTs off when those outfit kits were annouced. So I downgrade in certain places where outfits and characters don't need to be premium (and for the money) and then upgrade other characters who can truly shine in the collection.

HT's BVS regular suit Batman will be straight out the door when InArt announce one but I'd think more carefully about upgrading my Armoured Batman because I got that figure cheapish and it's more of a background piece in my display.
InArt Wonder Woman all the way though. I really hope my patience and abstinence will be rewarded there.

Yeah, why not- I think that will actually make me appreciate the InArt version even more when it shows up.

It's not like he's one of my prized possessions or fondest figure.
I've ignored all Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Flash figures (until this most recent one) becuase I'm waiting for that perfect piece to represent the characters- so I don't mind having gaps in my collection, especially when I actually know something magnificent will fill that spot soon enough.

I've got no Emperor Palpatine or Royal Guards atm because I sold the HTs off when those outfit kits were annouced. So I downgrade in certain places where outfits and characters don't need to be premium (and for the money) and then upgrade other characters who can truly shine in the collection.

HT's BVS regular suit Batman will be straight out the door when InArt announce one but I'd think more carefully about upgrading my Armoured Batman because I got that figure cheapish and it's more of a background piece in my display.
InArt Wonder Woman all the way though. I really hope my patience and abstinence will be rewarded there.
Very true. Best way to get the best price for it too. It's not the same but I did it with my original DC Collectibles Cyborg when the Hot Toys was announced.

So excited for this! No doubt both the body proportions and sculpt will be vastly superior to Hot Toys.

Almost never buy two of the same figure but this might tempt me. One stock for an authentic BvS display and get another repainted a vibrant blue for a comic concept Cavill Supes.

YES!!!! I'm so getting this HT about to get shitted on! This and BvS Batman and Wonder Woman will be my trinity.

Back