Ikea Stuva System

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks, what is the maximum load of one GRUNDLIG shelf? Great display laudel7 btw Ilove the lights:clap

how long have these been around? i'm thinking about swapping out my bestas with them so i can have more display options.

more depth means that i can fit 3 pfs in one cube instead of just 2!

Yeah exactly. I got them to be able to fit bigger pieces. I can fit my Optimus maquette in it!

Man I may get these. I was going to pick up Bestas since my beloved Billy's won't fit 1/4 pieces.

Does anyone know how many shelves come with the Stuva frames ? I'm looking to get the tallest frame In order to have that 12 cube look.

STUVA Frame - IKEA

Man I may get these. I was going to pick up Bestas since my beloved Billy's won't fit 1/4 pieces.

Does anyone know how many shelves come with the Stuva frames ? I'm looking to get the tallest frame In order to have that 12 cube look.

STUVA Frame - IKEA

Zero. You need to buy separately.
£5 each in the U.K. Bit of a con really.

If only these came in black-brown :( Painting would probably be a PITA

I really like my Birch colored Billys but looking more at the white, the more they grow on me. I am going to check them out in person this weekend. So far I am planning on getting the Stuvas over the Bestas. (Blasphemy, I know)

Back