Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

I am just not going to do the robe. It really is not meant to go over the armor for mine. I understand that is how it was in ANH, but I was asked to take on this project by multiple people and I am doing my best. If anyone wants a cape let me know but I will not be doing the robe.

:horror

Now everyones gonna be pissed at me for scaring you off! :panic:

Can we take a vote or something? :pray:

Do most want it to fit under or over the armor? Put me down for under.

I am just not going to do the robe. It really is not meant to go over the armor for mine. I understand that is how it was in ANH, but I was asked to take on this project by multiple people and I am doing my best. If anyone wants a cape let me know but I will not be doing the robe.

I'm sure there's still enough interest for the robe, if I were you I wouldn't call it off until you have an accurate idea of how many people want the cape and robe, and how many people just want the cape.

Again, if at all possible, I'd like to see what the robe looks like when it is over the armor, just to make sure. Chances are I'd buy one anyway to keep the display options open.

And on a personal note, I'm sure we all appreciate your efforts and how fast you have made these prototypes. They look beautiful and will surely enhance our Sideshow Vaders. Kudos to you!
:clap

Lforigno looking forward to your photo(s) and if you could please put me down for a cape as well.

You did a great job w/TDK cape, and I know Vader's cape will be great. :yess:

I would still like a cape too.
And if you decide to do a robe, I'll take one of those!
Thanks!

i am down for cape... would love a robe, but definitely a cape regardless.

No robe Lforigno???? :(

honestly, if you dont do the robe as well the figure will not be as most impressive.

And his failure will be complete.

And he will feel the conflict within.

:(

I will do a robe and take pics when I get home. The only thing is the robs I make is designed to go under the armor not on top.

I will do a robe and take pics when I get home. The only thing is the robs I make is designed to go under the armor not on top.

Awesome lforigno. Are you please able to put me down for a set (Both pieces please).

Id love to complete my Vader with your Cape and Robe set.
I have the modded torso Vader (Stormtrooper mid section) in case you need to know
that.

I appreciate all the work your doing for us.
Cheers, Chad.

I'm putting together a Darth Vader figure from the parts for the Sideshow Vader. I am interested in the cape and the robe. Thanks! :wave

I see my name isn't on the list yet. Let me restate that I definitely want a cape.

If for some reason you decide to redo the inner tunic so that it can go over the armor then I'll want that as well.

Otherwise just the cape. Thanks.

Back