Custom Darth Vader Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my custom Darth Vader cape. It has the leather collar and black chain. The collar can lay flat as well I just have it up in my pics.

This is for a 1/6 scale Darth Vader cape. The cape is made out of a spandex/rayon material and matches the robe/tunic perfectly. The capes will also include a leather collar and a black chain. I currently have the unmodded Sideshow vader so if there is a difference in height please make sure and let me know how much of a difference in height there will be.

The capes are 60 dollars shipped IF payed via paypal gift to help cover fees otherwise they are 65 dollars shipped anywhere. The turnaround time will be more than the batman capes I made in the past. Please take one week to a week and a half for the cape to be finished and then they will be shipped via first class mail which is it is 3-5 business days domestically and 5-10 business days internationally.

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Back