Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent Lance a payment via Paypal the other day and followed up with a PM on the board.

Am yet to receive a reply.

Is this normal?

hello everyone I just learned that I lost my job due to cutbacks. Due to the news all darth vader cape sets will be 35 dollars shipped. Please PM me with orders.

Sorry about the bad news. I hope something turns up for you real soon.

I just ordered a couple KP02s for my ANH and ROTJ Vaders to deal with the height. I expect I'll be in touch once I've done the swap and have measurements.

That sucks man. Good luck. If anyone is on the fence about this, absolutely jump on it. He does fantastic work and it WILL enhance your stock Vader.

How comfortable would you be in doing a set for the Medicom version 2?

I'm a big fan of your sets for the ANH.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Sorry to hear the bad news man. I hope you bounce back quickly :duff

I've always been committed to pulling the trigger on this set, but it was just another thing that fell on the back burner. Mostly because I wanted to get my ANH Vader shortened first and never got around to that.

How does the sizing work? Do you make one for a stock Vader and one for the height mod?

Back