Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Okay, now your not doing robes? Im confused. :confused:

I thought you said you would, but that it was only intended for the under the armor look.

UPDATE 9/14/10:

The capes will be 60 dollars shipped and will be made out of a rayon/spandex material. The capes will also include the leather collar and black chain. The robes are designed to be used under the shoulder armor and not on top of the armor. The robes are made out of the same material. The robes are 20 dollars shipped. I never charge for shipping on the boards to anyone so I cannot give a discount for the set, which is 80 dollars shipped. I will have final pics up soon and I will not ask for payment until those pics are shown, but this is just a rough list showing who is interested in receiving a cape, robe, or both. Thanks

1. Maulfan (cape)
2. abake (both)
3. shockwave (both)
4. orbitingx (cape)
5. Entropy (cape)
6. Manticore72c (both)
7. eczamurai (both)
8. automaton (cape)
9. Jack Bauer (both)
10. Jedah Kalm (cape)
11. Ultimate Weapon (cape)
12. JediMike71 (both)

Well I liked the proto robe, and you can send it along if you like. ;)

And, I agree that in that last pic the material matches perfectly. :)

Mine has not been moded at all.

So for those with the hight mod, this may not work unless you do some cutting on it...

Although it may look kind of cool really long. Not screen accurate, but it could still be cool.

I have two different Batman capes from lforigno and even though it's not as screen accurate as the short cape I prefer the long version.

Yeah, an extra inch dragging on the floor is my concern. Might look nice, might not. The current SS cape, with all its flaws, also now has a good inch spread out in front of him on the ground.

I could always do TIE Fighter Vader without the cape entirely. :D

Removing an extra inch from the cape is not a big deal, it will be quite easy. Someone just has to tell me how much that is all. I have to work tonight and have some crazy studying to do, will someone start a more accurate list for these capes and I will make sure you are one of the first ones to get a cape.

Removing an extra inch from the cape is not a big deal, it will be quite easy. Someone just has to tell me how much that is all. I have to work tonight and have some crazy studying to do, will someone start a more accurate list for these capes and I will make sure you are one of the first ones to get a cape.

OK!

From lforigno: The capes will be 60 dollars shipped and will be made out of a rayon/spandex material. The capes will also include the leather collar and black chain. Thanks.

The CAPE "interest" List: (all full length unmodded height unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. abake
3. shockwave
4. orbitingx
5. Entropy
6. Manticore72c
7. eczamurai
8. automaton
9. Jack Bauer
10. Jedah Kalm
11. Ultimate Weapon
12. JediMike71

Chime in for who WANTS one now.

The WANT A CAPE Line -- ready to PAY: (all capes full length for unmodded Vader unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. shockwave
3. hobbitjedi
4. Manticore72c

Last edited:

I might do the mode on my Vader. :dunno However I would still prefer the full length cape please, thanks so much. :)

I'd like a cape too! Should I pm you or just post on the thread? Thanks!

cape:
IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Is it possible to get the "collar" on the cape to lay flat like the real cape? I know you said the pictures were not futzed but I don't think the flipped up/dress shirt collar look works very well.

vader.jpg

OK!

From lforigno: The capes will be 60 dollars shipped and will be made out of a rayon/spandex material. The capes will also include the leather collar and black chain. Thanks.

The CAPE "interest" List: (all full length unmodded height unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. abake
3. shockwave
4. orbitingx
5. Entropy
6. Manticore72c
7. eczamurai
8. automaton
9. Jack Bauer
10. Jedah Kalm
11. Ultimate Weapon
12. JediMike71

Chime in for who WANTS one now.

The WANT A CAPE Line -- ready to PAY: (all capes full length for unmodded Vader unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. shockwave
3. hobbitjedi

Deffinately add me to the WANT list, ready and happy to pay anytime!
If you end up with an extra cape or someone drops out, I'd be more than happy to buy two.
(One for my modded Vader and one unmoddified).

Very impressive work, looking awesome!

Thanks so much.

Back