Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

I'm interested in a robe to go over the armor for my ANH style Vader
Let me know if you decide to make this

Hey Lance,

I am definitely in for both a cape and robe, just want to make sure I get on the list! :)

Thanks fo making these,

JB

ok I have not posted pics lately because I am soooo busy with grad school so this is the plan. I am going to make 30 capes and about 10 robes. They will all be made at once and once they are done they are done. i am not going to do it like I did the batman stuff I am just too busy. Also I need time to complete these capes so I need more time than I ever did with the batman stuff because there is more work involved. The proto was finished but my fiancee and I redid it because we wanted it to hang more naturally.

And to maglor, I should be done with your vader by next week. Thanks

i am on the list for a cape... please change it to "both"!

Just wanted to ask something, is the cape length being done so that if you don't modify Vader's height it'll still be touching the surface or if you don't mod his high will the cape look like he's preparing for a flood?

Just wanted to ask something, is the cape length being done so that if you don't modify Vader's height it'll still be touching the surface or if you don't mod his high will the cape look like he's preparing for a flood?

Enough! That's it! No cape for you!

:D

:lol :lol :lol

soupnazi.jpg

:exactly:

Please count me in on a cape and a robe please. Thank you!

Awesome. Really stoked that thats my Vader. :cool:

I like the cut and how it lays on the figure but is that material prone to picking up a lot of lint? It appears it may.

I've never had a lint problem with lforigno's batman capes.

it just has a few things on it because I snapped a pic right after the chain was on. This is with zero futzing.

And that's the sideshow robe right?

Back