If You Could Put A Price On Your Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a feeling this isn't going to be a very popular thread, as nobody is going to want to admit it, but I'm wondering.

How much money have you put into collecting, rough estimate?

Me, I'm about 10 grand in debt thanks to it.

I don't want to think about it. :lol Oh God, I just looked around the room and I really don't want to think about it. But it looks like about 5 grand. And another grand in pre-orders coming in Q1.

Does this include what I currently have, or everything I've bought/sold/traded over the past 10-15 years?

Right now, I probably have about $20k worth of collectibles at the house.

No debt, though. I've thankfully been cash-only for 5 years now. I'll never go into debt over a hobby ever again after digging out of that hole.

What I'd really hate to see is the ration of how much I've paid to how much this stuff is all worth now.

From my spreadsheet, I've spent $12,636.23AUD so far to get what had a local RRP of around 16K.

However, I also just purchased the Serenity BDR, so don't know exactly what that will all cost, but it will add around another $2800AUD.

So I guess that makes me around middle of the road and I still own it all, I have yet to sell anything.

Back