"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Joker is on the Asian colored body so if you want bare hands to match his arms, get the Asian ones, but the caucasian works too, but the colors will be slightly off.

Would the Harvey Dent hands work too though? Doesn't that figure use the same body?

Sep. A tutorial will be fantastic!! Personally I prefer to buy you ... but with this tutorial may be I'll tray to do a diorama in the future :)

Zahal, Are you still going to offer a tutorial for those who want to try to build their own?

Yeah I am going to be putting it together while I am getting the first run of these done in May.

mike

any plan to make this particular accessories for the diorama? :D
lampt.jpg

Hey All,

Here are some pics I took of the completed diorama, with the concrete base. The base is very sturdy and is attached by a couple of screws on to the bottom of the backdrop. For shipping purposes, those of you who decide to get the base...it will come unattached. As you see in the last pic the base is weathered, but the shots in the detolf with the light wash it out a bit, but they are weathered. Forgive me for the iPhone pics...my wife has our good camera again! Thanks again for all you interested.

If anyone would still like one of these on the first run I have a few spots open....PM me for payment details.

Thanks,

mike

Last edited:
totally amazing set up there! looks fantastic..one thing is i dont think he wears his chain in this scene. i think the cops strip it from him. cud be rong tho. really love the pictures of what u have done! nice 1

totally amazing set up there! looks fantastic..one thing is i dont think he wears his chain in this scene. i think the cops strip it from him. cud be rong tho. really love the pictures of what u have done! nice 1

Oh yeah I know about the chain :) I see it everytime I take some pics and think...I really need to take that off...but then I forget about it again!

Thanks for the compliment bro!

mike

OK fellas...here new is the list of those interested. I should have sent PM's to all of you with payment info...if not please PM me. Like I said in the PM's I will be accepting payments for these from now until Friday 4/25 for the first run. Thanks again guys...these are gonna be great!

Darthy
Padrinno
intothevoid
shiveringmelody-PAID
Deckard
pjam
SnowRaven0404
J-Wild
sixtus 56
phoenixram1977
Buttmunch-PAID
spiderbo-PAID
Sachiel
wofford29

take care,

mike

Last edited:
OK fellas...here new is the list of those interested. I should have sent PM's to all of you with payment info...if not please PM me. Like I said in the PM's I will be accepting payments for these from now until Friday 4/25 for the first run. Thanks again guys...these are gonna be great!

Darthy
Padrinno
intothevoid
shiveringmelody-PAID
Deckard
pjam
SnowRaven0404
J-Wild
sixtus 56
phoenixram1977
Buttmunch
spiderbo-PAID