"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I finished the first 2 of these (it took a bit longer to do 2 at a time than the first one...but I expected that). But I am cranking away on these each night when I get home from work. :) In trying to be fair I am doing these in order of payments recieved..if you would like to know where you stand on the list just PM me and I will let you know. Thanks for all the orders guys. Oh and the tutorial is coming!

mike

Hey guys,

I finished the first 2 of these (it took a bit longer to do 2 at a time than the first one...but I expected that). But I am cranking away on these each night when I get home from work. :) In trying to be fair I am doing these in order of payments recieved..if you would like to know where you stand on the list just PM me and I will let you know. Thanks for all the orders guys. Oh and the tutorial is coming!

mike

Thank you ^________^

Hey guys,

mike

how did you make the cracks in the glass without it just falling apart?

how did you make the cracks in the glass without it just falling apart?

It is a feat of 1/6 scale engineering, and I am thinking of selling the concept to Hot Toys and Sideshow...TAPE...just tape on the back of the the glass:lol

mike

It is a feat of 1/6 scale engineering, and I am thinking of selling the concept to Hot Toys and Sideshow...TAPE...just tape on the back of the the glass:lol

mike

Hey everybody, I just sold one of my original ideas to HT and Sideshow and got a fat sum of money!!!!

Basically, it's for diorama's: you take TAPE...just tape and put it on the back of glass and then you can crack it and it'll look broken. Easy as that. 100% my idea. Gotta go.. need to spend some of this money!!!!

*runs away*

I am not gonna lie as long as I have been around I have no idea how to post pictures. Can anybody help?

THANKS

You first need an image host to upload your photos. I use Photobucket.com (it's free). There are other image hosts you can use too.

You upload your photos and then insert them here using the "insert image" button in the reply menu here on SSF when you make a post. or you can use

EDIT: Or you can use SSF's gallery option (read Devil 666's post right below mine).

Last edited:
^^^yes but why not take advantage of the site we're on!? SSF has a gallery option, where you can upload unlimited pics and link them directly to the different forums on here. Make a new album, upload your pics, get the image codes and post them using the img code.

^^^yes but why not take advantage of the site we're on!? SSF has a gallery option, where you can upload unlimited pics and link them directly to the different forums on here. Make a new album, upload your pics, get the image codes and post them using the img code.

That works too! I just do it through an image host to add pics to my albums so I've never gotten around to using SSF's gallery option.

I edited my last post to include your suggestion, Devil.

Zahal,

I just got mine and set it up. HOLY **** it makes my whole display.

THANKS SO MUCH

Nice to hear it got there safe...Thanks for the good words...Glad you like it brother!!! They really do dress up the shelf. To those of you who ordered from me they are all coming, been out of loop for the past few days...work injury. But I am back on track!

shiveringmelody- yours is on its way!

Should have the next few pretty much done by the end of next week. Feel free to drop me a PM to find out where you are on the list!

take care freaks,

mike

Nice to hear it got there safe...Thanks for the good words...Glad you like it brother!!! They really do dress up the shelf. To those of you who ordered from me they are all coming, been out of loop for the past few days...work injury. But I am back on track!

shiveringmelody- yours is on its way!

Should have the next few pretty much done by the end of next week. Feel free to drop me a PM to find out where you are on the list!

take care freaks,

mike

Can I order one?

Back