"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "I want my phone call...HT Joker diorama-UPDATE pg.5

Here are a few pics with the mirror/glass installed. The glass was hard to break correctly since you cannot predict where the crack will form but through trial and error I figured a good method. The backdrop fits great on a Detolf shelf as is...I am still up in the air on what to use for the base to keep it light. But whatever I use it will come out good.

I worked out the prices and materials and if I had 10 interested people I could do these for about $85 shipped in the US just like you see in the picture. It would probably be about $5 more with a base. So if you are interested in one of these please reply in this thread. As for a time frame, I will be out of town the last 2 weeks of April so I would not start these until the beggining of May, and time permitting could probably do 2 a week. I would be first come first served according to payment. I do have a full time job so these would be extra work for me in the evenings but I thought it would be cool to offer these to you guys. Let me know.

I am also working on an pretty accurate table and chairs to go in the display but that won't be done for a bit.

thanks,

mike

I'd buy one as well, count me in. It's exactly how I planned to display my version 1 (as well as TDK Bats and getting some detolf shelves), so this is right up my alley. Looks very very good. The cracked mirror just sets it off beautifully.

Too COOL, zahal! :clap

Please reserve an order for me Bro. Awesome! My favorite scene in the Film.. and you Guys making a Gordon, this would be great to pose your Gordon in as well.

I have one question. Is there only one brick wall? Or will it come with brick sidewalls too?

Last edited:
Oh yes, this is a must have! I'm new here, but please count me in for this interrogation scene display !

Also, to everyone here where can I get these detolf shelves for my Hot Toys collection to be displayed in? What size dimensions, prices, where to get them, etcetera? I'm new to collecting so I just want some experienced advice from everyone here....

The Detolf's are available at Ikea for $69.99, click on the link below for all demensions and what not.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/search/?query=detolf

that looks KILLER! That broken glass really brings it to life. There was actually a member a while back who made the desk in 1:6 and a real working desk lamp. I can't remember who it was that made it, but it rocked!

wow...i would totally get one if you decide to offer this for sale. perfection right here...:duh

OK guys...looks like I have enough interested to go ahead with these.
Here is a list of all of you interested in buying a diorama:

Darthy
Padrinno
intothevoid
shiveringmelody
Deckard
pjam
SnowRaven0404
J-Wild
sixtus 56
phoenixram1977
Buttmunch
spiderbo
Sachiel

The price for these $85 shipped in US, just like you see in the picture. If you want concrete style base added to it it will be $5 more. These are made to fit great in a Detolf case.

I will be able to start these at the beginning of May and hope to get a few done each week...but I do have a full time job as well...so please be patient...I am very meticulous so I want each one to come out great.

I prefer only PayPal payments, that way you guys are protected and have peace of mind. My paypal address is: [email protected]

If you would like to pay another way please PM me with details.

I will be contacting you all by PM very soon to confirm.

Thanks

mike

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you!...can anybody help direct me to where I can get a similar light for my detolf? I want to get a light in the top as well like in zahal's pics, and wasn't sure if they sell them at ikea too?

any pics of what the base would look like, or made of? thanks

Back