"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...amazing. Great job! Tutorial perhaps on how you made it? :)

Awesome work zahal. I'll bet those brick pattern where a murder to carve.
Can't wait to see the end results.

Wow guys...thanks I am truly appreciative of all the nice words! It has been a labor of love for me...I picked up the glass today and will install it tonight and hopefully post some more pics tomorrow with the base added as well. One of you asked if I was going to offer these up for sale... Its possible if there is interest... but until I figure out how much it cost me to make it I couldn't put a price on it yet, or if I would even want to go through it again. So maybe I will also make a tutorial. What do you you all think.

mike

Last edited:
Wow guys...thanks I am truly appreciative of all the nice words! It has been a labor of love for me...I picked up the glass today and will install it tonight and hopefully post some more pics tomorrow with the base added as well. One of you asked if I was going to offer these up for sale... Its possible if there is interest... but until I figure out how much it cost me to make it I couldn't put a price on it yet, or if I would even want to go through it again. So maybe I will also make a tutorial. What do you you all think.

mike

you could just make casts of the separate parts, put them together, and sell either painted or unpainted...:rolleyes:

...oh, and a tutorial would be nice :D

Very neat display there. To quote Jim from the Office - "That's classy"

Back