"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thank you!...can anybody help direct me to where I can get a similar light for my detolf? I want to get a light in the top as well like in zahal's pics, and wasn't sure if they sell them at ikea too?

any pics of what the base would look like, or made of? thanks

The light is just a round "puck" style unbercabinet light and can be found at Home Depot, Lowes, or Ikea for about 6-8 bucks.

The base I will include is a 3/8 inch concrete fiberboard painted and weathered...it will stick out about 12" from the bricks. It has the look and cold feel of real concrete, but not very heavy in weight. I personally just like the glass shelf...but it is all personal taste.

Thanks,

mike

OK guys...looks like I have enough interested to go ahead with these.
Here is a list of all of you interested in buying a diorama:

Darthy
Padrinno
intothevoid
shiveringmelody
Deckard
pjam
SnowRaven0404
J-Wild
sixtus 56
phoenixram1977

The price for these $85 shipped in US, just like you see in the picture. If you want concrete style base added to it it will be $5 more. These are made to fit great in a Detolf case.

I will be able to start these at the beginning of May and hope to get a few done each week...but I do have a full time job as well...so please be patient...I am very meticulous so I want each one to come out great.

I prefer only PayPal payments, that way you guys are protected and have peace of mind. My paypal address is: [email protected]

If you would like to pay another way please PM me with details.

I will be contacting you all by PM very soon to confirm.

Thanks

mike

So we'd get a set up like this (minus the figure of course) for $85? $90 with a concrete floor?

attachment.php

If so, add me to the list as well!

So we'd get a set up like this (minus the figure of course) for $85? $90 with a concrete floor?

attachment.php

If so, add me to the list as well!

Yep...$85 without the concrete styled base...$90 with.

I'll add you to the list.

thanks,

mike

zahal I will added to my msn becouse I will want it with the stand :)

Im from Spain ... do you ship here isnt it??

Thanks for adding me to the list bro!!

Yep...$85 without the concrete styled base...$90 with.

I'll add you to the list.

thanks,

mike

Great! :rock

I've been wanting to make one of these myself, but yours is just amazing. I do have a question. Is the glass/mirror removable? If so, would it be possible to get a cracked mirror and a non-cracked mirror? I think it would be fun to change the display around. Sometimes Joker and Batman sitting down, Joker being thrown around, etc.

But do keep us informed on the table and chairs! I'm sure I'd want a set of those as well!

Oh, and any pics of the concrete floor yet?

Great! :rock

I've been wanting to make one of these myself, but yours is just amazing. I do have a question. Is the glass/mirror removable? If so, would it be possible to get a cracked mirror and a non-cracked mirror? I think it would be fun to change the display around. Sometimes Joker and Batman sitting down, Joker being thrown around, etc.

But do keep us informed on the table and chairs! I'm sure I'd want a set of those as well!

Oh, and any pics of the concrete floor yet?

Yes....the mirror is removable, the top channel comes off and it slides up and out...but you would have to be very careful...I have run adhesive tape on the back to hold the glass together after it broke, so it stayed in one piece and the shards don't fall off. It would be up to you...if you want for about $2 more I could throw in a piece of unbroken glass too.

I should have pics of the finished concrete floor up tomorrow.

When I finish with the table and chairs I will post pics right away :)

mike

Sweet. I'll probably take it with the floor and extra glass then. Though I would like to see pics of the floor before fully comitting to the base. But having the option of which glass to use would definatley be great, although since the broken glass is probably fragile I doubt I'd make the switch very often.

Hey guys,

just an update...I got the base all finished and attached to the backdrop. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I will get some pics up this weekend...my wife has the camera for a work event, but I should be able to sneak some pics in between. I will also be contacting you all the first part of next week to get final orders and payment info. Thanks to all who are interested. These are gonna be great!

mike

Hey guys,

just an update...I got the base all finished and attached to the backdrop. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I will get some pics up this weekend...my wife has the camera for a work event, but I should be able to sneak some pics in between. I will also be contacting you all the first part of next week to get final orders and payment info. Thanks to all who are interested. These are gonna be great!

mike

Ah, very good! I was getting curious about what it looks like with the base too, might end up getting that version. I'm curious though (perhaps a little worried too), how much weight will these detold glass shelves take?

The shelves are quite strong...I have had many PF's and the 1:1 endoskull on them(1 item per shelf) and they weigh quite a bit. The dio I am making is not nearly s heavy as some of these things. My wife still has our camera(I can't complain since its for her work) So be patient with me on the pics with the base...I promise it looks good though:) I will get them up as soon as I can.

Have a good one guys,

mike

Ah, very good! I was getting curious about what it looks like with the base too, might end up getting that version. I'm curious though (perhaps a little worried too), how much weight will these detold glass shelves take?

I have a general question for anyone/everyone....where is everyone getting their nude hands for their Jokers here? ^___^;

The Joker is on the Asian colored body so if you want bare hands to match his arms, get the Asian ones, but the caucasian works too, but the colors will be slightly off.

Back