"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Buttmunch...got it bro!

batfan1991...I am working on the tutorial while I do the first run of these, it will will be available...hang in there dude.

mike

Re: "I want my phone call...HT Joker diorama-UPDATE pg.5

Here are a few pics with the mirror/glass installed. The glass was hard to break correctly since you cannot predict where the crack will form but through trial and error I figured a good method. The backdrop fits great on a Detolf shelf as is...I am still up in the air on what to use for the base to keep it light. But whatever I use it will come out good.

I worked out the prices and materials and if I had 10 interested people I could do these for about $85 shipped in the US just like you see in the picture. It would probably be about $5 more with a base. So if you are interested in one of these please reply in this thread. As for a time frame, I will be out of town the last 2 weeks of April so I would not start these until the beggining of May, and time permitting could probably do 2 a week. I would be first come first served according to payment. I do have a full time job so these would be extra work for me in the evenings but I thought it would be cool to offer these to you guys. Let me know.

I am also working on an pretty accurate table and chairs to go in the display but that won't be done for a bit.

thanks,

mike

You can actually create the previous scene with this diorama, just get a Gordon custom, and give joker handcuffs. The only 1.6 scale handcuffs I know of in existence is the HOT TOYS Spirit figure

You know what I'm gonna go the creative route and build it with my own two hands...that and an emergency expense to keep my laptop running just cost me all my current spending cash *sighs* =/

I'll just wait until you get the tutorial posted up in May and make it into another project of mine. I gotta do something while I wait for my other 1/6 preorders to reach my door anyway ^____^;

Re: "I want my phone call...HT Joker diorama-UPDATE pg.5

Hey all,

I have been working on this interrogation room diorama lately and though I'd show what I have so far. I am going to go pick up the one-way glass tomorrow...gonna display it with the spider-crack in it from when the Joker's head hits it. The height is to pretty accurate to 1/6 scale, I shortened the width a bit because I wanted it to fit in my Detolf cabinet. I am also gonna put a base on it that has a sort of concrete look like the Int. room has. Since the annoucment of the third HT Joker I am gonna use my V1 permanently for the Int. room display. Thanks for looking!

mike

gahhh..... the window needs to be blackish brown other than that.... :drool

Back