Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeee...whatever you say Davez....the interwebs never liez.

idk....... didn't get owned in my mind and that's all that counts... Maybe I was talking about Abom I did have him on order and had to cancel.

I also missed this PO because I wasn't home for the whole week.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    833.4 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    843.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    773.3 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    813.1 KB · Views: 3
I get a tiny chuckle at the fact that most SS pieces (this one included) are raved about as badass!, awesome!, get this or fail!, must have!, my order has a T in front of it!, insta-grail! and when it comes time to pay for it, the flood of cancellations and claims of meh!, there are better statues out there!, this one isn't impressive, lame! etc.

I'm not complaining about orders that end in cancellations, I could care less, I'm keeping mine. I'm just intrigued by the psychology of "first!", "I got one, and you didn't" and how it goes downhill from there. There seems to be a natural high of beating your fellow collector to the chase, but then not following through. The claim of being first in line beats out actually owning one. I find that funny.
This really only comes from a few people and it really just seems that they say this to get people's dander up. You'd be amazed at how people can be sheep.

maybe if sideshow wouldn't ship 100 things out in 1 quarter & spread out the releases, there'd be no probs
Sideshow has no control on what one orders. Some of us overextend at times.:sick

Back