1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! Really! I’ve been waiting for a 10% off offer for this this for months. Had it in my cart for a week and got nothing.

Oh man! Really! I’ve been waiting for a 10% off offer for this this for months. Had it in my cart for a week and got nothing.

Yikes, sorry about that buddy! I guess pre-orders for this Deluxe version are going pretty well overall and Sideshow isn't being so nice this time around with the 10% off :(

To clarify, I received the 10% coupon for the original version that was released first, not the current Deluxe version that's on pre-order. Now that I think about it, I do remember alot of people canceling their orders due to re-engineering delays and uncertain shipping date so I guess SSC was more eager to provide the discount at the time to help push the volumes.

This thing is insanely huge... like wow.

20190712_113956-e1562952654759.jpg

20190712_102452-e1562953040924.jpg

20190712_114707-e1562952891177.jpg

Lol I'll never forget that feeling of opening him up for the first time. And then that wtf feeling when I tried picking him up out of the box. That weight...

I haven't experienced many unboxings that were impressive as the HB.

Seconded, unboxing that guy makes the Infinity War Hulkbuster 2.0 Release look like a massive joke, lol.

Yea... I'm about complete with the diecast 40s now and I'm just plain skipping the mark 48. It's sad because having the 44 makes me really wish it was up to snuff.

Can't wait to get home and take a more proper pics of this thing.

Yea... I'm about complete with the diecast 40s now and I'm just plain skipping the mark 48. It's sad because having the 44 makes me really wish it was up to snuff.

Can't wait to get home and take a more proper pics of this thing.

Welcome to the Hulkbuster club! And yea, saw Mark 48 at my friend’s house yesterday... I wasn’t all that impressed by it even though I like the design of the armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's weird. In the box, it felt as light as a feather but the minute you take out of the box, it's one heavy *************

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Welcome to the Hulkbuster club! And yea, saw Mark 48 at my friend’s house yesterday... I wasn’t all that impressed by it even though I like the design of the armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same man. I honestly think the design for the XLVIII is fantastic.

-----------------------

My 40s

1-454.png

This thing is insanely huge... like wow.

20190712_113956-e1562952654759.jpg

20190712_102452-e1562953040924.jpg

20190712_114707-e1562952891177.jpg

Yeah, this thing is insane. Welcome to the club, TJ. (Tim Kay here, man)

Lol I'll never forget that feeling of opening him up for the first time. And then that wtf feeling when I tried picking him up out of the box. That weight...

I haven't experienced many unboxings that were impressive as the HB.

Yup...getting this from the post office and unboxing it...nothing ever came close!

Looking at the alternate configuration to the forearm armor, is there a particular segment of the Hulkbuster fight that it's utilized in? I don't remember at all and if so I guess I'll rewatch to refresh because right now I don't really know where to credit the reference from in the review.

Looking at the alternate configuration to the forearm armor, is there a particular segment of the Hulkbuster fight that it's utilized in? I don't remember at all and if so I guess I'll rewatch to refresh because right now I don't really know where to credit the reference from in the review.

Do you mean the large gold pieces on the outside forearm? If so, those are seen moving for a split-second during the suit up, just as the helmet is closing. About a minute into the fight, Iron Man is hit by the Hulk into a building after moving around a large truck, this is just before the Hulk attacks the left arm with a street lamp. While moving around the truck, we see another quick look at his right forearm piece opening up and lighting up.

Do you mean the large gold pieces on the outside forearm? If so, those are seen moving for a split-second during the suit up, just as the helmet is closing. About a minute into the fight, Iron Man is hit by the Hulk into a building after moving around a large truck, this is just before the Hulk attacks the left arm with a street lamp. While moving around the truck, we see another quick look at his right forearm piece opening up and lighting up.

Thank you! I have to admit that it's damned impressive to me that such intricate detail was put into something that really wasn't utilized at all.

Back