Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled this awhile ago. Other things that were more important to me where being put out, so something had to go. I liked this piece, but it never grew on me as other pieces have. The stance is awkward.
I like that SS doesn't have a cancellation fee. Their waitlist has a lot to do with it, since the order isn't lost but just transferred.

Thats really sad, SS needs to start implementing return/cancel fees. Maybe the first 3 cancels of the year can be free.

Why? I ordered this piece, but I had to cancel due my huge Flex Pay payments (Vader 1:1 bust, efx McQuarrie Vader, 5 premium formats and the few other 12" figures that are coming, oh and comic con), I just cant swing another $150 a month (or the $450) for it. I do hope to get it one day, but now its not the time. Why should I get penalized for canceling it? Im sure many of us cant swing everything at one time.

I canceled this awhile ago. Other things that were more important to me where being put out, so something had to go. I liked this piece, but it never grew on me as other pieces have. The stance is awkward.
I like that SS doesn't have a cancellation fee. Their waitlist has a lot to do with it, since the order isn't lost but just transferred.

maybe if sideshow wouldn't ship 100 things out in 1 quarter & spread out the releases, there'd be no probs

I am too, I was starting to think the community was turning on this piece, other than the price tag being about $75 too high in my opinion, I think its a great looking piece! Keeping mine!

I'm keeping this one too, even though the price is a bit much, but it should look good next to the other Iron Man statues I have.

Will SS immediately ship this out to the customers once it arrives into their warehouse or is there another waiting period?

Looks like it's back up for preorder, 650 Ex still not sold out for people who still want it.

I don't think this piece is THAT bad. I mean aside from the weird dancing-like pose, it's still an awesome sculpt. The exclusive is a must, but I agree it's pricey and you can get better stuff for that money.
I guess if it turned out great and I really want it, I could try eBay or wait until I can use my gift card or reward on this later.

I get a tiny chuckle at the fact that most SS pieces (this one included) are raved about as badass!, awesome!, get this or fail!, must have!, my order has a T in front of it!, insta-grail! and when it comes time to pay for it, the flood of cancellations and claims of meh!, there are better statues out there!, this one isn't impressive, lame! etc.

I'm not complaining about orders that end in cancellations, I could care less, I'm keeping mine. I'm just intrigued by the psychology of "first!", "I got one, and you didn't" and how it goes downhill from there. There seems to be a natural high of beating your fellow collector to the chase, but then not following through. The claim of being first in line beats out actually owning one. I find that funny.

ive always planned on getting this one. thats why as soon as it went to pre order i did the flex pay as a way of keeping it

Back