Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must have been a LOT of cancellations on this. The exclusive is back up for order.

Thats really sad, SS needs to start implementing return/cancel fees. Maybe the first 3 cancels of the year can be free.

Ugh, I tried using my sideshow points after the fact and Sideshow customer support told me they had no control over my points to be able to apply them (wtf?)! I'm tempted to cancel my exclusive and re-order it so I can apply the points to pull the cost down some.

Ugh, I tried using my sideshow points after the fact and Sideshow customer support told me they had no control over my points to be able to apply them (wtf?)! I'm tempted to cancel my exclusive and re-order it so I can apply the points to pull the cost down some.

so whats the hold up? its not like its sold out. just do it.

What will be funny is, The Avengers movie will actually be them tracking down the Hulk, and Tony will break out the Hulkbuster armor and the price of this thing will go insane, lol!

I canceled mine as well. (2 days after it was up for pre-order).

What will be funny is, The Avengers movie will actually be them tracking down the Hulk, and Tony will break out the Hulkbuster armor and the price of this thing will go insane, lol!

I canceled mine as well. (2 days after it was up for pre-order).

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back