Hulk Maquette price... What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulk Maquette price... What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a very small company, of course they take glances at what people say on the forums and use it as input.

Okay...so let's say SS is trolling the boards looking for input. How much emphasis are they going to place on internet pricing banner over variables such as material cost, manufacturing cost, personnel expense, licensing fees, interest expense, etc... Then you have to factor in perceived demand for your product, let's be honest you are going to be able to charge more for a Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man maquette than some of the less popular heroes.

That is not to say that SS does not listen to fans on collector boards, but I am more inclined to believe they pay more attention to what products fans want rather than price the fans think is "fair" to charge for a certain piece.

Last edited:
The costs involved of making the product are already there, that has nothing to do with us. While what they glean from the customers is not a huge factor, being able to say "hey, we can charge another $30 per piece on top of what we planned" is a good thing for them. I've been involved with that situation for several companies.

Sadly, what I think the price will be and what I would like it to be are not the same at all!

Not a big fan of the globby hair (the 2007 PF has cleaner lines), and the facial paint up close... ehhh... but I am still getting it. The teeth look very cool... and the size alone makes him worth getting. Awesome anatomy as well.

I was thinking $450-500. Tops 550. At the list price I have 8+ other pieces that I want to obtain that come first.

So I guess right! No ES! Unlimited numbers for 10 years of production runs. So PF now get no ES too?

scratching my head. Either you want it or you don't? All an ES does is prevent someone else who enjoys the character from sharing in your joy unless they want to get gouged on the secondary market.

Im glad to say I ordered this. Galactus I backed out of due to size and I really want the Japan trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back