What do you guys think of Showcase displays?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrHector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picked these two up. Figured I'd put the 89 batmobile and Tumbler if I ever get them lol. Not sure to keep them now since I also picked up two taller glass displays. What do you guys think?
They measure 4ft long 19" depth and 38" height

Tumbler: 11" H x 18.5" W x 29" L
Batmobile: 9" H x 16" W x 39" L

Not sure Tumbler would fit... :pray:

There will be .5" to spare.
cutting it close! I hope that depth was taken inside and took any obstructions into consideration.
they look pretty cool though.
I like that they are white / silver on to top.
I used to use black display furniture but I could never see my stuff because it's all dark too.

I've seen a similar display at other comic stores but theirs open from the front. I figured if mines against the wall it won't work. I decided to sell them. Hopefully I can eventually build my own if I ever do get it.

I've seen a similar display at other comic stores but theirs open from the front. I figured if mines against the wall it won't work. I decided to sell them. Hopefully I can eventually build my own if I ever do get it.

doh forgot about that. Thanks for mentioning it, might save me from the same situation some day.

Back