Hulk Maquette price... What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulk Maquette price... What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would love for this piece to be priced at max of $500. But Legacy is involved, and they are the kings of premium pricing. Plus factor in the success of the Avengers movie and the fact that Hulk was one of the most popular heroes before the release of the aforementioned movie...and IMHO you could have a final price that equals or exceeds what SS charged for Galactus.

supposedly to be 599, but with the high demand, they can sell it at 699 and everyone will still buy it.. i mean that what i would do if i am in their position...

At first I was going to say that there is absolutely no way this will cost as much as Galactus. But then I forgot that it's made by Legacy so who knows.

$999.99 not a penny more or less.

look at this way all avengers priced at around 349 & Iron Man Maquette 499$ this will be the same as Iron Man Maquette both have Legacy name attached to it

This thread is the ultimate exercise in stupidity.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::slap:slap:slap

Well if you look at the price of Skaar and then the new DC Batman being around $400 as a start point I would be surprised if they would make it more expensive then Galactus at $799 so I am thinking about

$500 -$550 depending on weight and actual height.

Why let SS know we'll overpay? Low ball the price and expect them to go a little higher to hopefully match your satisfaction.

With Batman and others on PO, and hoping this Hulk stays fairly below $600 or I'm priced out, I've already cut my potential orders from SS. Prices go up, amount of orders goes down. If this Hulk is beyond budget that just means more products will get cut from my list to compensate.

That's true. But we have nothing better to do. :)

Nothing better to do, & shooting yourselves in the foot is the best you came up with???:dunno Maybe you should all try self mutilation? I mean, it's a hell of lot more creative, instant gratification, And way cheaper....................FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back