Ht Toys Reissue Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man its been a while, I see Yankee has been gone for a while too, any idea what happened to him?

YankeePlanet? He was banned dude :lol miss that guy too.

Haven't been active in the figure forums much. Started moving towards the statues :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YankeePlanet? He was banned dude :lol miss that guy too.

Haven't been active in the figure forums much. Started moving towards the statues :clap

Oh man, guess that was only a matter of time, between BD and those annoying lovebirds im surprised any of us are here :lol

thats cool, what kind of statues are you collecting?

Oh man, guess that was only a matter of time, between BD and those annoying lovebirds im surprised any of us are here :lol

thats cool, what kind of statues are you collecting?
Yeah he was getting really upset about everything :lol
Hey hey be nice :lol

I like stalking the old stomping grounds once in a while and I still contribute photos so I'm here once in a while.

Just got the Spidey PF and I'm committing to the Spider-man line of Pfs SSC is gonna be cranking out. Got GG for free with reward points just pay shipping and I PO Black Cat

Yeah he was getting really upset about everything :lol
Hey hey be nice :lol

I like stalking the old stomping grounds once in a while and I still contribute photos so I'm here once in a while.

Just got the Spidey PF and I'm committing to the Spider-man line of Pfs SSC is gonna be cranking out. Got GG for free with reward points just pay shipping and I PO Black Cat

Thats cool, Ive seen some of those statues at some local stores, very nice, but they just arent for me

Ive scaled my collection back quite a bit too, Figuarts are getting really good and the saved space is a huge relief :D

Thats cool, Ive seen some of those statues at some local stores, very nice, but they just arent for me

Ive scaled my collection back quite a bit too, Figuarts are getting really good and the saved space is a huge relief :D

Yeah they're pricey and take up a lot of space. I'm trying to downsize myself and said I don't need this MK IV figure :lol

I saw that you're selling some stuff, sorry nothing caught my eye. That reminds me that I need to finish my figurarts zero one piece set...

Yankee got banned? Wouldn't this be a second time? Guess I missed the conversations that got him riled :lol

Yankee got banned? Wouldn't this be a second time? Guess I missed the conversations that got him riled :lol

YP? Yeah man he's been out for a while. I was off the board when he got the hammer so idk what happened:lol

It's not that hard to comprehend

It's really not, which is what prompted my response. People buy Hot Toys for the QUALITY and DETAIL... Do I need to explain the rest or is that too hard to comprehend for you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Meaning? I'm usually a pretty pleasant person but if you start it, I'll end it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:lol

"i'll end it"

Save it for the playground sally

edit: and youre basically saying Bran started something with you? you really are a scrotum

Last edited:
do you know what happened? tried looking at his post history but I assume it was all cleaned up

Hey LS, good seeing you. No, I don't know the specifics as to what caused it. I just remember it was around September (I think), when it happened.

Back