Ht Toys Reissue Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya see, I didn't order this guy because I've been holding out for the DC version...now you guys are talking all about plastics, paint and you got me all mixed up. :lol What to do, what to do. :panic:

Don't worry. A DC mark iv will be much superior than the actual reissued one. Not because it's diecast, simply because it will have new improved engineering.

And diecast figures are actually plastic figures with minor diecast pieces.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Don't worry. A DC mark iv will be much superior than the actual reissued one. Not because it's diecast, simply because it will have new improved engineering.

And diecast figures are actually plastic figures with minor diecast pieces.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

You forgot about the included $100 Diecast tax too.

Weight/heft is associated with quality in a lot of things, no surprises that people do the same with a figure. Weight is a part of the aesthetics of handling a figure too. People can find weight appealing just as any other aspect of a figure. But detail/articulation/paint longevity typically suffer at some point, depending on how a DC figure is handled over time.

LOL, unfortunately yes. I dreaded helping my brother move his solid-wood furniture. :slap

Ya see, I didn't order this guy because I've been holding out for the DC version...now you guys are talking all about plastics, paint and you got me all mixed up. :lol What to do, what to do. :panic:

The lack of good ankle articulation on the DC MKIII was a let-down. For me personally, I'd go for DC just because I like the weight in hand. The disconnect between how all-plastic IM figures look and how they feel in-hand is a bit of a let-down for me. But DC isn't a reflection of quality or durability, it just feels heavy. IMO If you like heavy, go DC. If weight isn't important, get this one and avoid paying the extra.

It's the exact figure as the original correct ? Are there any differences or improvements ?

I don't have the original, but I think it's pretty much the same. It doesn't come with any accessories other than alternate hands, so it's pretty barebones.

I'm fine with it because I didn't have a Mark IV previously and while it's not one of my favorite suits ...It's still cool to have.

It makes me that much more excited to get the diecast Mark VI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does still have the rubber panties... time will tell if they turn pink.

Also... this figures makes me really appreciative of the articulation of today's Iron Man figures. It could really use pull out arms/legs and hip flaps.

It does have the diecast Mark III beat in waist articulation and ankle pivot though ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, this kind of answers whether the panties can turn pink on the re-issue...

Fast-forward to 2:20

Yes, this is a case study of ONE figure. I'm sure there will be those who will blame the collector (perhaps rightfully so). That said, this shipped in the US about a month ago so this could already be a worst-case scenario type of thing.

I really wanted to get this. It's one of my favorite suits but after the announcement of the Mark V Diecast figure, I am going to take my chances and hope a diecast version is made in the future

I really wanted to get this. It's one of my favorite suits but after the announcement of the Mark V Diecast figure, I am going to take my chances and hope a diecast version is made in the future

It'll come. Hopefully sooner than later. With the Mk6 in the works they pretty much already have everything they need for the Mk4. May not be the next one after the Mk5 but it seems inevitable since we've already seen 3 out of the 7 remade.

Hi, people can anyone tell me if the Mark IV reissue fron Shangai is compatible with Tony Starks' heads??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

For sure.

Thanks man.

91d33a21070c5056c830fb493d844da1.jpg

cde6e26aa0004bb19349d5857f7368b4.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back