Ht Toys Reissue Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These didn't really come out of nowhere. It's these versions. They just didn't sell super fast/well at the new Shanghai store so they started sending them other places. Here's the link to the other thread. It's the same for the mk6. Though the 6 has the new colors that the upcoming DC version will have. They both have very minor tweaks to a couple things (the flaps for example)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...gure.html?highlight=reissue&highlight=reissue

Contemplating picking one up so I can leave the original in the gantry but I'm betting there will be an eventual die cast

With the mk6dc unless it tanks the mk4 a good bet to get DC later.

Are there any side by side paint comparisons with the original IV?

I need a new right arm and when I see one come up for sale they cost almost as much as this whole figure!

Are there any side by side paint comparisons with the original IV?

I need a new right arm and when I see one come up for sale they cost almost as much as this whole figure!

it wont be 100% the same, just buy this and sell your busted one

It's the same ones from the Shanghai Disney store. They didn't seek out so they have shared them. They are even popping up at California and Orlando Disney.

As for DC remakes..these make no difference to that. If you recall they did the mk6 this way and there's a mk6dc coming.

So they made and are releasing the MK6DC (VI) already, https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-vi-hot-toys-9028151/

Why the non DC version, is it price or are they different in anyway ?

Glad to see this and the Mark VI getting a release stateside. I doubt these will be available for long. I pre-ordered this and for now, I am passing on the Mark VI since the diecast is coming late next year. I may change my mind, but there's just so much (too much) coming out for me to try and budget.

Nice affordable way to fill a gap of the original 7 if anyone wanted to. I'll stick to just my VIdc coming. There's just not enough variation between III, IV and VI for me to want all of them.... VII would be highly tempting if it was ever an option though.

Guess I should have seen the Shanghai plastic VI coming as well when I wrote this.. :lol

Almost seems a shame spending an extra hundy on the die-cast, considering how I'm planning to use it... no matter, hopefully it still looks better (and I do like the stand)

They are very different. The reissue was done just as a marketing thing for the Shanghai store. (This version) The diecast version is a nearly complete new and different figure.

Gotcha, but they are coming out with a DC version of the VI ?

Gotcha, but they are coming out with a DC version of the VI ?

Yes.

DC

marvel-avengers-iron-man-mark-vi-sixth-scale-hot-toys-9028151-01.jpg

Plastic

marvel-iron-man-2-mark-vi-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902901-11.jpg

Back