HT not backing down from The Spirit figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also hoping they are going to release it in colour.

Not a fan of the hair (gives me a Barbie feeling), but will probably buy this She Wolf :)

Fantastic sculpt and IMO the faux hair looks ten times better than the sculpted hair Elizabeth Swan had in the POTC line

Last edited:
She's not in the Nazi outfit firstly.

Second, guys, yea shes hot in real life, this is not Scarlett Johanson, it's just a figure, it's a character she played poorly, maybe the worst of her career, in what might be the worst movie ever, without a doubt of 2008. Oh, and it's not colored so it won't fit in well with other lines.

Honestly, she didn't even look all that hot in this film, at all. Easy pass, I'll spend the $150 on Iron Man, or the Godfather, or the upcoming Terminator Salvation stuff instead.

This is just an attempt to cash in on a hot actress to get money to make up for a terrible license.

Hmmm maybe I'll buy the head on eBay if it's not too expensive, repaint it and make an Olivia from The Prestige.

Hmmm maybe I'll buy the head on eBay if it's not too expensive, repaint it and make an Olivia from The Prestige.

I thought about something similar, but again, the head is not flesh colored so it won't work.

edit : NVM i saw you said you'd repaint it, I don't have any skills tho, so I'd have to pay an extra $40-50 to get it right.

Also her hair is going to end up being matted down to accomodate that hat, and will probably look pretty bad.

Last edited:
I'll customize it. :) I'm almost finished a bunch of my 6" scaled customs and mini statues for videogame dioramas and once I'm done with those I'm going to only stick to 1/6 customs.

She's not in the Nazi outfit firstly.
You sure about that? Looks like the silhouette of an SS uni to me:

thespirit.jpg

It's certainly not this outfit. No boots like on the silhouette:

SCARjo%20FRONT.jpg

I can't remember if there was another outfit with boots in the film....

Ah maybe, i hadn't seen that pic, I thought it looked kind of like that other outfit she wears with the glasses. I hope they do a regular flesh tone tho, it will sell far better.

To tell the truth, nice sculpt hair or no. If it's in color I might waiver back in the other direction, but if it's black and white then no, that's just stupid when the other 2 figures are in color. Besides I'll probably buy the head one ebay, buy the body as well (hopefully it'll be a Hot Angel) and just kitbash me a hot figure lol.

A year ban from full on figure, but I do have permission to kitbash all year long woot!

My year of custom figures awaits.

I called Corner Store Comics and asked about when they might be offering Hot Toys Spirit figures, and it seems DC Direct has not announced any plans to release stateside as they are with TDK.

I would think with the film tanking they might just let this lie.

I called Corner Store Comics and asked about when they might be offering Hot Toys Spirit figures, and it seems DC Direct has not announced any plans to release stateside as they are with TDK.

I would think with the film tanking they might just let this lie.

Not until they sell it to distributors at Toy Fair. A lot of new lines and distribution partnerships will be announced if there are enough sales interest during TF.

Not until they sell it to distributors at Toy Fair. A lot of new lines and distribution partnerships will be announced if there are enough sales interest during TF.

I know I could pick one up now but was hoping to let these figures "simmer" for awhile once they were offered stateside. I guess my plans might contribute to the problem of them not being released through DC Direct!:horror

Back