HT not backing down from The Spirit figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping these figures don't sell, I'd love to pick up the Spirit down the line for cheap.:rock2

Do Hot Toys figures ever get clearanced anywhere??:rolleyes:

Hey, saw the flick and thought it was very funny. High camp. This was played so over the top you had to find it funny. It made TV Batman look like deep drama. The only problem I had with it was the use of to much Black and White. Color should have been more like Eisner's blue Spirit. I think Christopher Nolan's dark take on Batman influenced Millers direction. I wish that they had gone with a different director. Think I might be down for the figures.

I'm betting that HT will alter the production run and not over-saturate the market. I have a feeling that the Silken Floss fig will move quickly, just because of Scarlett.

Last edited:
what would be the best place to order this figure? if it is scarlett? Do you think Joe would get them?

Joe is getting the other two so I don't see why he wouldn't get Scarlett. He won't accept orders though until they are officially announced via HT.

I would imagine any cash they'll lose on The Spirit figure they'll make back in spades with the Scarlett figure. Its the first time HT has given us a female actress's likeness isn't it?

Wait...no. Nevermind. I forgot about Keira Knightly in the POTC line.

You can learn more than you'd think from watching a really terrible movie. That's the only reason I'll rent it when it comes out

This movie was so bad it hurts.

I'd buy an Eva Mendes figure if she has "Towel Drop Action".

The_Spirit_05main_533249a.jpg

You can learn more than you'd think from watching a really terrible movie. That's the only reason I'll rent it when it comes out

I'll NetFlix it without a doubt, I'm still a Spirit fan. Then I'll wait for Wal-Mart to clearance price it to $5, as they did with Superman Returns and The Punisher.

Back