HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

Nice collage. Would have to be SC ver out of that lot for me.

3688224767_2da03aebec.jpg

3688256963_794f0edd44.jpg

3688256965_d8f8652737.jpg

It is true there is a lot of stuck up people who are not very respectful towards others on this forum. I'm not talking about the disrespect just towards Michael Jackson and his fans I'm talking all over this forum. I'm not a fan of several licenses and characters but I don't go in those threads and hassle or belittle the fans who do like it. I just leave them alone and go to the threads that I do like.

As a kid I was also a fan of MJ like everybody.....But I'm totally convinced he abused those kids.In my opinion he was a pedophile.One of the greatest artist in the history of music, but still a Pedo.

Really?
how so? You saw it on E!?...
here's an article you should really read...

https://www.edmontonsun.com/comment/columnists/edward_greenspan/2009/07/06/10034746-sun.html

In the frenzy of media coverage of Michael Jackson's death, his 2005 trial on charges of child molestation has been dredged up repeatedly, along with insinuations that the verdict was a case of a celebrity "buying justice." I am offended whenever I hear that tired accusation.

Cynics say Jackson went free because he hired the best lawyers. It may seem witty for critics to repeat Robert Frost's comment that a jury consists of 12 persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer, but I think that is nothing more than a "sour grapes" argument, trudged out whenever a celebrity accused is acquitted.

Obviously the quality of a lawyer matters in presenting the best defence possible, but it is pure ignorance to believe any defendant has ever won a case based solely on the fame of his lawyer. I cannot imagine any judge or juror ever explaining an acquittal on that basis. I have no doubt Jackson's lawyers worked exceptionally hard on preparing his case.

It is also an insult to prosecutors to suggest that Jackson's case was decided by his wealth or choice of defence lawyers. The prosecution's lawyers were no slouches, and the prosecution always has tremendous resources available to them.

Remember, the richest man in the world is Bill Gates, and even he lost when the U.S.government prosecuted Microsoft for anti-trust violations. Having served a five month jail sentence, Martha Stewart might also question whether wealth and celebrity can buy freedom.

Think again

If you think you know that Jackson should have been convicted, think again.

The Jackson trial lasted more than three months, and none of it was televised. Even a slow day of trial will usually include at least four hours of testimony. Thousands of words can be spoken during a single day of testimony, but the journalists who covered the trial probably never wrote more than 1,000 words or used three minutes of TV time to try to summarize each day's developments.

The fact of the matter is that reporting a trial is like a game of broken telephone. Do not think that you know what happened in the courtroom just because you followed the case in the news.

One observer who did attend the trial was Andrew Cohen, chief legal analyst for CBS News.

Following the trial he wrote a column addressed to those who were upset with the verdict: "The case against Jackson was so bad that even you would have acquitted him based solely upon the evidence. Yes, it was that bad."

In every democracy that has a constitution, one of the hallmarks of justice is the presumption of innocence. Everyone is presumed to be innocent and is, in fact, innocent unless and until the government proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

If a jury says not guilty, that means, in law and in fact, the person found not guilty is innocent. Whether or not people have difficulty accepting this proposition, it is a central tenet in a free country.

Jackson probably won't be remembered as a saint, but based on the evidence we have, he cannot be remembered as a pedophile, either.

You don't have to forget his unusual relationship with young boys, but you should remember what an acquittal means. It means that in life and in death, Jackson is an innocent man.

-- Edward L. Greenspan is a Toronto criminal lawyer

Last edited:

Nope,
I don't watch those channels... sorry Nash but Fail!!!

Now if you read the article I posted, you would've not posted your lame OJ excuse...
but I don't expect too much from you at this point...

Sorry but the first case was obviously an extortion...
There's even a tape of the father explaining his plans on this... so first inform yourself...

The second case well...
let me point you in the right direction:

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jack...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246939662&sr=8-1

If you want to pretend you know something about this feel free to keep posting your baseless allegations...
This thread is for discussing the Hot Toys action figure..
if you want to keep this going you can PM... :peace

The second case well...
let me point you in the right direction:

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jack...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246939662&sr=8-1

If you want to pretend you know something about this feel free to keep posting your baseless allegations...
This thread is for discussing the Hot Toys action figure..
if you want to keep this going you can PM... :peace

:wave Hey guys I don't want to get between this, but Kuzeh thanks for posting that Amazon link. First time I've heard of this book, I am buying it, it looks interesting and hopefully it is well researched.

Michael Jackson even had little girls there at Neverland too, but you never hear TMZ or E! broadcast about that either. The man never had a valid childhood, his siblings hated him for his fame and all he wanted to due was share the wealth of his fame with children less fortunate. .

Whether or not he had a childhood is moot, as you clearly can't
live off of that belief at fifty years of age. As for his siblings hating
him, where did you hear that? why would his siblings hate him
for his achievements? as the Jackson clan seem to take great pride
in it.

The man is clear Shai, if you were a parent would you settle out of court for 3 million with a man who raped your child? I wouldn't, I'd either kill him or put his butt in jail for 10-15 years and make dang sure he went on the National Sex Offender Registry.

No parent in their right mind would just let someone get away with it. Those people baited him into a big brother relationship with those boys, then forced their own children to lie in a court of law. Macauley Caulkin even testified in Jackson's favor when his own parents tried to sue Jackson for raping him. Saying that Jackson never touched him in that way and never touched any of the other children that were around in that way either.

Michael Jackson even had little girls there at Neverland too, but you never hear TMZ or E! broadcast about that either. The man never had a valid childhood, his siblings hated him for his fame and all he wanted to due was share the wealth of his fame with children less fortunate. He took entire children's wings from hospitals to Neverland for a day of fun. Spent millions in charity to help children from broken homes. But no one ever looks at this, they only ever see what vile, slanderous print is out there and judge the man.

A true criminal fights the process with everything he has, look at O.J Simpson, fought everything they threw his way, Jackson took it like a man to prove to people he was innocent. But that's never enough, even on the day of his death a$$hat Perez Hilton had to insult Jackson by saying he was staging all of this just so he didn't have to go on tour.

You really don't come off as educated when you say things about people you seem to know nothing about.

Amen to that. Well said.

I’m so sick of hearing people still claiming MJ was a child molester, you guys need to get over that garbage! As someone who was also accused of being a pervert I can relate to the man.

I started collecting Marvel Heroclix, because to me they were like miniature figures. My son liked what I liked so he starting asking for them too and soon wanted to start playing the game, but the only place to play was an hour and a half away. I drove him there every weekend and because I was bored setting around for hours I started to play the game as well. Over time I learned the rules so well that I actually started running the games for the employees. There was this one kid that was spoiled rotten and treated his figures like trash (some of those figures were pretty expensive) and he tried treating other player’s figures like that as well. Not only that, but he tried to act anyway he wanted. As the judge I had to constantly get on him to behave and soon his parents were on me because I wasn’t treating “their baby like a prince”. When that didn’t work they went to the owner, bringing up junk about why is a 30 something year old man playing these games with little children (even though players consisted of teenagers and guys in the 20's), and why was I picking on their son. They actually went so far as to accuse me of being a child molester and used the word from what the owner said. The owner took my side, but stopped short of going to a lawyer’s office with me for defamation of character. The kid’s parents were as spoiled as he was and because they couldn’t get there way, they eventually took him some where else. The kid later got kicked out of that place for stealing.

It never ceases to amaze me how when someone can’t get their way, they decide to hurt the other person in the most serious way they can, by hurting a person reputation and good name. The man just loved children, but unfortunately the parents of a few of those children just wanted to extort him.

The man wanted to do so much for children, but because of a greedy few, he was forced to doing for only his own.

It’s sad.

Just need a 1/6 stool then with some rubber cable.

This thread has taken a wrong turn.

Let me get my GPS out so I can find my way back to the MJ figures discussion...

I wouldn't mind a Thriller version, but I'd like a Werewolf mask to slip over his Zombie head.

Hot Toys, if you are reading this, we want Thriller Michael with zombie and Werewolf heads/jackets. Or, barring that, at least a Beat-It Michael.

Sha-mon!

Back