HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My MJ figure collection:
5254535532_13a542b012_z.jpg

So when he noted in the auctions that the sets were limited to only 100, it wasn't just a bluff. I guess he was really telling the truth!

Haha, yeah looks like so, I never believed thee "limited edition" on custom pieces like those.

Anyways, glad I paid $50 for a custom billy jean set, no way in hell I would have forked out around $1000 for the real thing when they were available on the black market.

With all the recasting of the other ACTUAL Michael heads going on here in the states and over Seas you'd think someone would be offering them up for sale. :dunno

Awesome custom made head.

Anyway, i didn't want to give other people false hope so i didn't bring up the Smooth Criminal thread....

But...where the ____ is it? It was announced..i think already last year? Nothing...absolutely nothing. We should have been discussing the figure now, the thread should have been on page 1, people anticipating it and what not. They either are gonna make this one insanely good and aren't yet ready to show it...or for whatever reason its just never coming anymore.

Awesome custom made head.

Anyway, i didn't want to give other people false hope so i didn't bring up the Smooth Criminal thread....

But...where the ____ is it? It was announced..i think already last year? Nothing...absolutely nothing. We should have been discussing the figure now, the thread should have been on page 1, people anticipating it and what not. They either are gonna make this one insanely good and aren't yet ready to show it...or for whatever reason its just never coming anymore.

Smooth Criminal is gonna be GREAT! Wonder if he'll come with the Tommy Gun...

Just wanted to share a pic of my custom MJ Billie Jean.

Since I did not got my hands on an original for a normal price, i decided to try to customize.

It's a HT Thriller MJ with the custom clothes from fsjacky2001 from ebay. The shoes are the original from Thriller. The glove is just a white glove painted with glitter glue.

That's it.

Cheers!

Custom base decal I did for MJ Billie Jean. I can make any tile configuration have the appearance of the light up tiles.

billiejean448.jpg

screenshot20121025at125.png

More decals on my thread:

Back