HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

I was hoping for something in between Thriller and Bad albums. I liked the HT MJ figure but didn't care for the time period that the piece was portraying.

had thought before on getting that figure and doing a Smooth Criminal version, but figured it would end up costing more to do that, and would be cheaper to wait on the HT version (that is hopefully made).

I think someone has a custom Smooth Criminal suit on ebay now, but it's expensive.

Imo Hot Toys (If or when they can) release the least popular ones first so I would bet we will see something we really all want up next. Something tells me we won't see a darker Michael though. Not sure why, just a feeling.

Maybe Smooth Criminal or Bad? I REALLY REALLY want a Thriller or Beat It Michael though.

If we can't trust our legal system then maybe its time to make a change, running in the streets with a pile of bricks screaming anarchy!

:clap:clap
You nailed it dude!!

Here we go again. Please lets stick to the Hot Toys Michael Jackson figure and pictures.
:lecture:lecture

So back to topic... again!!!

Just need a 1/6 stool then with some rubber cable.

Get the DiD Obama stool...

3699520741_25308d9235.jpg

3699523191_4b4ab5755c.jpg

I've seen that stool in some pics, but don't associate MJ with sitting on a stool and singing. Maybe Tony Bennet during a slower piece. . .

I've seen that stool in some pics, but don't associate MJ with sitting on a stool and singing. Maybe Tony Bennet during a slower piece. . .

When he performed Billie Jean live, sometimes he used a stool to hold the suitcase with the fedora...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F7xz2AbhnLE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F7xz2AbhnLE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There sure is some amount of children here. I swear everyday here lately it is beginning to feel like a teenagers elite stuck up club forum.

No conduct, no respect, no tact. Speak your mind doesn't matter who it affects or who's nose it gets up next. You seem like the type of person that would give the middle finger to anyone that goes against you because you think you're right, funny or the centre of attention.

You don't seem to know what's morally right or morally wrong. I guess that must be drama when somebody responds but when you do it, it's a bit of fun. Make and break the rules as you please.

In couldnt said it better myself. Like I said in the other thread some of these collectors act like a 3 years old.

You know, for all the people who thinks that picture was funny, how would you like if I made fun of when your mother, father, or children died? I mean, after all its all in good fun.

I was watching CNN's wrap up of MJ's memorial tonight and they showed how the world celebrated and in Hong Kong I caught several shot's of the HT MJ figure. It was pretty cool.
:chew

Dollmanron said:
How is the comparison ludicrous? Someone accused me of something I didn't do with a child, went with it to someone in authority and tried to ruin my reputation and have me punished (thrown out of the store). The severity of the circumstances may be different, but the actions were the same.

MJ was arrested and accused of child molestation. MJ went to court. Some whiney kids parents went to your boss and tried to get you kicked out of a store. Yeah.. it's like a mirror image. :rolleyes:

When you get handcuffed and sit in a cell, accused of an actual crime then maybe. At the moment, your little story compared the wacko jacko fiasco is apples and oranges. Sorry.

Bloodsport said:
You know, for all the people who thinks that picture was funny, how would you like if I made fun of when your mother, father, or children died? I mean, after all its all in good fun.

So you were related to MJ? Oh wait that's right, you weren't. No one on here was and no one on here even knew him personally either. Big difference. Get off your soap box. I'm the one that made that pic and FYI: I made it while dude was still alive. Your little example is horrible. Again, were YOU related to him!? Did you even know him on a personal level!? Absolutely not. So to suggest that a musician, who's a complete stranger is on the same level as a family member takes the cake for most idiotic comparison. You think I'd make a photo-chop poking fun at someone who passed away in your family or anyone elses family on here or in my real life!? :duh

MJ was arrested and accused of child molestation. MJ went to court.
And lets not forget was aquitted by a jury of 12 that had more facts than any of us will ever know of.

Dude, I gotta agree, I like some MJ songs especially from the 80's but I can understand both sides. Simply put everyone can argue and will about him for years to come, but bad taste is bad taste and the post/picture was simply that mostly due to timing. Now let's move on and discuss the HT figure for the people that enjoy or might want it. The people that don't or wouldn't by it, why are you even posting? If it's something you aren't interested in, other than getting people fired up, move on there's hundreds of other threads that might actually hold interest to you.

Last edited:

I was watching CNN's wrap up of MJ's memorial tonight and they showed how the world celebrated and in Hong Kong I caught several shot's of the HT MJ figure. It was pretty cool.
:chew

I saw it too, not on CNN though, can't remember what channel it was...:rock:rock!!

Edit:
Here's the video!!

<script src="https://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/showbiz/2009/07/07/nat.jackson.world.reaction.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="https://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

I'd love a Thriller/Billie Jean DX version with multiple outfits and heads.

I saw it too, not on CNN though, can't remember what channel it was...:rock:rock!!

Edit:
Here's the video!!

<script src="https://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/showbiz/2009/07/07/nat.jackson.world.reaction.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="https://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

I saw the exact same one.

Back