HT 1/6 Scale Anime Masterpiece Golgo 13/Duke Togo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks good when full clothed with the jacket... but in just the suit he looks odd.

If I can find one for a decent price I might get it... but if not I'll live.

Just got my HT Golgo 13 he is Freaking SWEEEEEETTTTTT!, do not look at the guys thread on toy world....he totally bomb it by repainting it, there is nothing wrong with it at all. However what you could do is pick up some Gundam Master Grade 100 Water based colored shading markers and rub it into is facial creases chin, above brow, top eye lid seam to flesh out the tones a bit but that is if your anal. Really guys this is a really, really, great depiction of Duke Togo no doubt. If you want one you can get him fairly cheap....uhhhh well japanese cheap that is LOL at www.benippon.com they are in stock.

Opened mine up today.
DSC04086.jpg

DSC04087.jpg

DSC04088.jpg

DSC04089.jpg

He's a really nice figure IMO. I only picked him up for a kitbash, but I almost reconsidered and kept him.

Where are people buying this. Anyone able to find it for less than $200 in the US?

Got mine from HLJ, only downside was they don't mark as gifts, so i had to pay customs duty (boo)

I just got mine today. It looks fantastic. It is not worth the price point unless you really, really want it. Which happened to be the case for me.

Oddly enough mine arrived with a loose knee joint and a completely backward left thigh. They connected the left knee on the back side of the thigh piece and had to turn it around. I didn't feel like sending it back so I just swapped it out with a spare true type. Easily the worst case of QC I have had on a Hot Toys figure.

The load out is fantastic. The brief case to house the M16A2 is really well done. The suit is the usual excellent work. The trench coat is really well done. It is on par with a lot of the best Hot Toys clothing. I was shocked they gave him undies! The only concern is the tie which keeps flying up. Both the custom revolver and the M16A2 are as good as you would expect.

The headsculpt is so good I wouldn't dream of touching it. I think they nailed it.

The most interesting thing about the entire piece is that they made absolutely no mention of it on their standard site. Even as an exclusive you would think they would show it off as an example of the line. They did the same thing for the battle damaged Predalien so at least there is precedent. They are very serious about tapping into the Japanese licensing market and this piece has to be a warning shot across Medicom's bow. I know they have done anime pieces before but I consider this the first true anime masterpiece that lives up to their high standards since they started on the amazing run that began a little over two years ago.

Picked up my Duke!

Pretty awesome if you like Golgo13. He has a loose left knee, but otherwise very nice figure. Very happy with it. His briefcase with broken down rifle is the nuts.

A couple shots:

3716726661_a029b5c56c_b.jpg

3716724393_a3cbe54209_b.jpg

If anyone here is willing to part ways with his or her Golgo 13 figure, please let me know. I really wanna buy one but can't find one anywhere at a reasonable price. Thanks.

Back