HT 1/6 Scale Anime Masterpiece Golgo 13/Duke Togo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sladesuperagent

Mine's bigger.
Reaction score
Hot Toys is doing a 1/6 Scale Anime Masterpiece Golgo 13 / Duke Togo figure due late 4th quarter!!! I'm a big fan of the Skynet version, but he has gotten a little outdated looking and this guy looks f@#cking sweet! The case looks top-notch along with the trench coat. I'm sure the quality will be HT all the way, but I'm not sure about the price point for a dude in a suit. The head sculpt around the jaw looks a tad narrow too--Duke had more rounder face which made him look a little older and he didn't have such a pronouced butt-chin.

HOT10179.jpg

Here's the only preorder link I could find:
BBTS:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10179&mode=retail&picture=out

Hot Toys is doing a 1/6 Scale Anime Masterpiece Golgo 13 / Duke Togo figure due late 4th quarter!!! I'm a big fan of the Skynet version, but he has gotten a little outdated looking and this guy looks f@#cking sweet! The case looks top-notch along with the trench coat. I'm sure the quality will be HT all the way, but I'm not sure about the price point for a dude in a suit. The head sculpt around the jaw looks a tad narrow too--Duke had more rounder face which made him look a little older and he didn't have such a pronouced butt-chin.

HOT10179.jpg

Here's the only preorder link I could find:
BBTS:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10179&mode=retail&picture=out

As I recall this guy got a lot of action :naughty and gave even James Bond a run for his money. I would have preferred a Lupin figure from Hot Toys, but I'm glad they are delving in the anime world.

James Bond has nothing on Golgo 13. Duke Togo is THE baddest mf'ing stone-cold killer to ever walk the Earth. This figure is made of pure manliness and WIN.

golgo_bio.jpg

Sweet. I'm not extremely familiar with the character, having only seen a few Golgo 13 episodes a while back, but the fact that HT is doing this figure opens the door for other anime characters in their masterpiece line.

Looks awesome... although I wonder why I haven't seen anything announced from Hot Toys?

Toys2 is apparently getting him in for preorder as well. Cannot wait.

What's the best place to preorder this figure? I couldn't find it on ebay...It's totally BA!:horror

Kind of forgot all about this one... still need to get one for myself.
Man, if Hot Toys start to get deep into the Anime game they are gonna give Medicom a run for their money, or put 'em outta business!

Great looking pics. Anybody have a price point yet? Who's carrying them?
BBTS has him for $234.99 :horror I ordered early from them at $199. I read tht Toys2 will have them, but not sure for how much.

Back