Action Figure TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

Try ebay? I know a lot of the 1/6 doll clothes makers post there. Or their goods end up there. I tried finding white panties a few years back and could mostly only locate lacey options. And also granny panty styles. :lol

Hm, well I found this and I think it could work, just fitting it under the dress. My only worry would be seeing parts of it through the open parts of the chest or back
s-l300.jpg

Finally got mine complete. Holy cow was that hard to put together! And despite all the effort I still can't make the boots look completely smooth. On the bright side though, this great looking figure set overall is fantastic and I am certainly happy to have it!

Yep, putting Phicen bashes together can be a relative pain in the ass. I’ve got one more to do and I hope it goes way smoother than the four that came before it. :lol

Finally got mine complete. Holy cow was that hard to put together! And despite all the effort I still can't make the boots look completely smooth. On the bright side though, this great looking figure set overall is fantastic and I am certainly happy to have it!
What body did you use?

I think The best way to put the boots together is to first take off the phicen foot and slide it over through the boot [emoji106]

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

What body did you use?

I think The best way to put the boots together is to first take off the phicen foot and slide it over through the boot [emoji106]

I used the S20a body. Yeah it's a bit bustier and bigger all around than how she actually looks in the game, but honestly I think it works better (I prefer my physically strong women to look the part XD )

Actually I did that, but still no matter what you do you're always going to wind up with the wrinkles, especially if you want to pose the legs in any sort of dynamic way. However, after looking at in game models again, her boots do have wrinkles in them, not being completely smooth. So I'm cool with it

I used the S20a body. Yeah it's a bit bustier and bigger all around than how she actually looks in the game, but honestly I think it works better (I prefer my physically strong women to look the part XD )

Actually I did that, but still no matter what you do you're always going to wind up with the wrinkles, especially if you want to pose the legs in any sort of dynamic way. However, after looking at in game models again, her boots do have wrinkles in them, not being completely smooth. So I'm cool with it

don't worry having wrinkles it's totally ok because of the material and the articulations.

And thanks I also think the s20a is the way to go, just hope my phicen body arrives this month [emoji29]

Edit::

[emoji5]

51523ea8fd0c4f1af17e0c67d1f9c5fc.jpg

I'm planning to get this figure, that said I'm still trying to figure out the different base bodies for it.

The recommended base body was S04B? if I recall correctly but so far its sold out in most places that offer it at a decent price...

Can I ask if S10D would be a suitable substitute for S04B? what are the differences between the two? (anyone have both to compare)?

alternatively I might either go for the S18A / S01A (MIDDLE SIZED) but aside from the size around the chest, I do not know the key differences.

Are the smaller numbers of the body model number an indication of an older release? are pegged feet better than non-pegged?

I appreciate all your input thanks!

Try the S20A or the S22A. Both should be relatively easier to get than the S04B. And they’ll likely look better.

2b with phicen S20A pale body
39486a699430830dc30240df112a19be.jpg
dd24c34c6508035a6267de7e1d1bc76c.jpg
f167313bce0c51882b9bd2b13ffc4f9e.jpg

Nice! More people should grab these sets and assemble the figures. :clap

I’d push her headband to the front a bit, by the way.

Arghhh! I ordered the Super Duck version but the Ebay seller sent me the TF Toys version! I just contacted them, I hope they'll send me the correct one next time. Biggest disappointment today, I was so excited for 2B :(

Arghhh! I ordered the Super Duck version but the Ebay seller sent me the TF Toys version! I just contacted them, I hope they'll send me the correct one next time. Biggest disappointment today, I was so excited for 2B :(

I can understand the disappointment... super duck's version is much better in my opinion...
A shame I missed out on getting an extra set. It seems to be sold out on BBTS and most other retailers. Does anyone know of a restock? if there is one?

I ordered mine from Monkey depot but they are also out of stock
I was planning to order another set from ebay but now I'm not so sure [emoji19]

Onesixthoutfitters still has it, I believe. They’re good people.

Oh, and don’t forget, there’s always the Self-Destruct set with the missing skirt.

From the pictures here, I like the Super Duck's face better as well as the fact that it comes with two swords. Anyway, I played around with the wrongly sent TF Toys version and it's not that bad. It was hard to put the clothes on 2B even with powder but after gently tugging at it for an hour or two (seriously!) I succeeded. One thing to be careful of though is that those black net/see through arm sleeves and stockings have to be washed first (I always use the washing machine detergent) before making 2B wear them, otherwise the Phicen/TBLeague body will get stained a bit. Fortunately I caught it within the minute so the dye stain was minimal and it's already fading away. If you have the TF Toys version, I suggest you check the legs and the arms if you made her wear the stockings and black sleeves.

7kuS0Jn.jpg

dp4mnbF.jpg

5HazaNx.jpg

vOqN2KF.jpg

Looks pretty good to (that sword looks fantastic)

I think the only big difference is in the hair, that by the way is a pain in the ass to get it right on the superduck ver. [emoji19]

b9ba382526d83d97996fd4b146d3cb26.jpg

I actually didn’t have any trouble with mine really. It took some slight futzing. Try an unused toothbrush as a comb. Bringing the headband forward also adds to the look, while kind of forcing the hair to conform to a certain pattern.

0A773465-66BB-4112-8C48-4E469B25A030.jpeg

If you are having trouble with the hair on 2B, I would definitely advise against getting the Phicen Vampirella. There was so much gunk in her hair I thought I was going to scalp her, while ringing it out using the conditioner trick.

Awesome thanks for the tips man, I'll definitely going to try the tooth brush [emoji108]

Jejeje And yes it seems that I'm not good with this kind of hair [emoji21] probably this one it's going to be my last super duck kit

TF Toys 2B fixed her hair a bit. She's actually pretty cute now. I used a little hair styling gel on her hair and it somewhat worked. Her hair is a little bit too long compared to the game version, so I think she needs a little trim.

caVgDXO.jpg

Back