Action Figure TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TF TOYS - 1/6 Scale "Cosplay Girl" (2B from NieR: Automata) Accessory Set

Both sets have their pros and cons. The stockings and the chest panel material, and overal look and design, are better on the TF Toys set. The sword also appears to be metal, granted it only comes with the one.

I feel like having both wouldn’t be too bad a thing and I usually only like having the one figure in my collection.

I’m still waiting on the Self Destruct set from onesixthkit. Has anyone tried wrapping her legs in cellophane? Makes putting long boots like hers a lot easier to get on.

You almost have to with these Phicen figures. Tight fitting clothes are such a pain in the ass. Worst thing about them, honestly.

Be careful to only wrap it so far up her leg though. Her stockings stick out a bit higher than her boots. Also, make sure it’s neatly wrapped or the stocking could get bunched up.

Finally put 2B together after received the kit a month ago.
eb86ed4b69b228aa1d2ef7a01c8a4180.jpg
d244c170266a8e5dc974665cabf318b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That chun-li figure looks amazing [emoji108]

Anyone is going to get the new white ver. With different head sculpt from superduck??

In the promo pics the new head doesn't look to bad but that hair... [emoji848]

24cbcdbcded4a0a3f17b5bdad6baf9d5.jpg
9f07ccbe88d0de74c4ed706c7b41be1b.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

I would have preferred a sculpted hair version although I must say the hair sculpt for this version doesn't seem very well done? Wish it was more detailed as opposed to a white chunk with a gap for the hairband.. Had they sculpted the strands more finely I would be inclined.

Another downside as to why I'm holding of is the costume - I don't recall 2B appearing in a white costume in game. Would've been better if they offered it in the standard costume...

Back