Action Figure 1/6 Scale playstation replica from Takara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
TAK11975.jpg

Not sure what to think of this, but its cool for diorama purposes I guess:dunno

Pre-order is up at BBTS but its pricey

1/6 Scale Playstation 20th Anniversary History Collection - Box of 6 - Action Figure Accessories Accessories

That game looks great man. Make sure your 360 works first, before you go and buy the game :lol I turned mine on last weekend for the first time in months and it worked after downloading all the updates :yess:

PS4 won't have a price drop soon but:

GTAV
assassins creed
Batman Arkham Knight

Are just a few due out by the end of the year.

Arkham Knight was delayed into June 2015, won't be seeing that one anytime soon.

Eerrrr...I usally buy smaller scale statues of pieces, as I do not have the room for everything in 1:1.

I already have the 1:1 versions of these . :p

i have the 2nd nintendo famicom history set, and also the PS1 set, all are quite detailed, you can even open up the disc cover and they included 1/6 game casing & black disc you can put in the console, also controllers, memory cards, even the PSOne LCD monitor. the nintendo ones come with catridges, keyboards, lightgun & disc reader, all the accessories can be connected to the console via the "cable".

i missed out the 1st Nintendo set, Super Famicom set & Sega set though, both are now sky high price & very rare.

4904790992599.jpg

gashapon-nintendo-history-collection.jpg

01.jpg

1_bd0157a33c72d2a0eb35737f3e3ee6ef.jpg

Back