HT 1/6 Scale Anime Masterpiece Golgo 13/Duke Togo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this figure is so over priced even at BBTS' original price of $199. If HT wanna charge that much (granted, if its sold else where the price should be cheaper) they need to fix that HS and the outfit. that's some giant shirt collar.

Every shot has the tie loose with the big collar, so I'm betting they'll tighten it up on the actual figure. But $199.99 is a lot for this guy and BBTS's price is outrageous.

Yeah, price may be a deal breaker... I'd love to have a Golgo 13, just not sure if I want it for $200+.

I've still not found anywhere to order this. Any suggestions?

Yeah, does look a bit odd... also, don't really like the TrueType being used for Anime figures. What's nice about Medicom is they will even use specific bodies to get the correct look and proportions.

some outta the box pictures here. The HS looks like crap compare to proto IMHO. Medi is still the king when it comes to anime/manga figures.

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10076 &extra=page=1&page=9
Headsculpt is fine, it's the eyes that are throwing it off. Still a nice looking figure nonetheless, just not worth what it's going for.

...What's nice about Medicom is they will even use specific bodies to get the correct look and proportions.
Yeah, you gotta love that they develop new bodies all the time for specific figures, they reallt rock it in that aspect.

Hey Slade... would you mind tossing up some shots of the Skynet Golgo 13 figure? I know its older, but almost seems like it might be a better/more animeish option.

20090428_efdfcecd8999eacfdaa3mdKNDm4h8jzB.jpg

Is that the regular body or the TT with narrow shoulders?

Got mine on its way now :) , direct from Japan. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Back