Howard Chan Interview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a cultural thing on why their company is run the way it is? We’ve highlighted multiple things HT could do to increase sales, engage their customers, and get better feedback for future products.....yet they just don’t do it. Leads me to believe it’s more if a cultural shyness rather than refusal to do stuff.

Manufactures dont do business directly with oversea customers. They have their distributors/dealers at their end to take feedbacks, dealing with customers, after sales services or such. So if you're expecting proper response from them, you would probably end up dissapointed.

Part of the veil of exclusivity, they seem keener to sell fewer figures for more then more figures for less, even if that is probably the way to the bank. If you wish to remain in control of product quality staying a smaller company is not always a bad thing.

The fact that they are greedily reissuing figures proves that is not accurate.

Not many, Mk50 and Thor are the most recent. Can't recall if there were SW ones.

There was a second batch of ANH Han and Obi Wan. Maybe Chewie, too.

Another run of Mark 43 to go with the Hulkbuster variant...can’t think of any others.

I can’t think of any besides the 43 that have been re-released way after the fact. Just batches relatively close to each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back