How many of you are gonna sell one of the DX Lukes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well?

• Yes i will sell one

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • No i will not

Votes: 101 72.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 19.3%

• Total voters
Good question but I don't even sell guns and hands never mind entire figures!

I like my box complete. Perhaps a bit **** but then I think that's part of this hobby.

It is tempting considering you could get decent cash for it. Maybe even another figures worth.

The more i think about it, the more i can't see myself selling anything that has Hot Toys and Star Wars connected. (especially with how few and far between these will all be)

The more i think about it, the more i can't see myself selling anything that has Hot Toys and Star Wars connected. (especially with how few and far between these will all be)
It's such a special set - keeping it complete is just a given for me.

Whatever I'm not using stays in the box till I feel like unpacking it. :exactly:

I'm telling all y'all: one for work/one for the house. Or One for the Bedroom and one for the living room. Or one for the living room and one for the bathroom. :drool

My ultimate display, is to have the pre-battle Luke set up looking like this:

403858908.jpg

..with hopefully (eventually) the Chogokin 1/6 R2-D2 rolling along behind him.

^ This was pretty much my fave SW pic growing up.. & it's going to be sensational. :rock

I will keep both. The bespin fatigues look is my favorite and more representative of luke on my favorite star wars movie.

Gonna buy an exta BD sculpt and clothing set to undo the BD and ad more weathering to the clean clothing:slap for a Luke Yoda dio.

From the new photos the BD sculpt is great (IMO:monkey3)

I think I will display the clean version along with SSC Boba Fett and keep the battle-damaged one in the box until the new ESB/ROTJ Vader comes out. Then I will pose them together on a separete shelf battling each other. The only thing I might ditch altogether is the weather vane. Not a big fan of it. It could however fit next to Jake Sully in my modded Detolf, but putting these two together seems weird.

Probably put one on my desk here, and the other in detolf on vane. (the set is just too long awaited and epic to be parted IMO)

Back