How many of you are gonna sell one of the DX Lukes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well?

• Yes i will sell one

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • No i will not

Votes: 101 72.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 19.3%

• Total voters
Hmm, yeah, can't really think of it in terms of straight-up utility. I guess no-one on earth really *needs* two, but each one has its own appeal and will display great in context. No way I could see deciding which one is 'necessary' and splitting them up. To me they're yin-yang complimentary, really. No offense meant to those that will split them, but I just can't see doing it.

Hmm, yeah, can't really think of it in terms of straight-up utility. I guess no-one on earth really *needs* two, but each one has its own appeal and will display great in context. No way I could see deciding which one is 'necessary' and splitting them up. To me they're yin-yang complimentary, really. No offense meant to those that will split them, but I just can't see doing it.

I *NEED* TWO! :lol. One for a Bespin duel display with the new SS Vader coming on the future Carbonite Chamber environment and One to go on my top 10 Movie Figures shelf. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

This figure is so monumentally, epically SW - that selling any part of this set would be complete & utter sacrilege. :lecture

I just have to PO one now.. :monkey1 :lol

Keeping both.

Normal Luke will be chilling with Yoda in the hut, working his way through some Jedi soup.

Battle Damaged Luke will be fighting Sideshow's upcoming DX Vader (or Hot Toys'...if they get around to doing one).

Keeping both.

Clean one holding the gun.
Dirty one holding the lightsaber. Will eventually be posed with Sideshow's new Darth Vader once he is released.

Yeah i'm really leaning towards keeping both.

Luke is my favorite SW character so yeah. And the weathervane lights up and i'm a sucker for that shyyt.

There's no doubt in my mind...I'm keeping both....I'd never forgive myself if I did sell one.

I don't want to sell either one and will not. If I had to choose, I'd keep the clean version, though.

Eh? Hot Toys is doing Star Wars now? Ah hell. Guess I'm not a real Star Wars fan...

It would irritate the hell out of me to only have part of the figure. I pieces together my DX01. After I had the Joker figure, then I had to get the box, then finally the Cop outfit. Couldn't stand not having a all the goodies.
Same goes for this figure. If I do keep my PO, I'm keeping it all. Clean version with the "heroes of the rebellion," BD version with lightsaber or on weather vane.

If I did sell one I wouldnt be able to decide which one to sell which would never happen in the first place. I have plans for them in the future to display them but until then I am happy that I will be getting him in the first place LOL.

Last edited:
Back