How many of you are gonna sell one of the DX Lukes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well?

• Yes i will sell one

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • No i will not

Votes: 101 72.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 19.3%

• Total voters
I wont to buy another headsculpt and clothes and make Dagobah Luke

That's an interesting idea, the question is which head sculpt?

I actually think that the BD head sculpt would make a great dagobah Luke provided you repaint it (and perhaps add some sculpting putty to smooth) to remove the wounds under his eye. The messy hair and expression would be great to portray Luke pushing himself physically; running and jumping with Yoda on his back.

The PERS eye system may even be useful to have Luke trying to Luke back at Yoda- "Is the Dark side stronger??".

when i po'd it i was thinkin about selling one..

AHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! who am i trying to kidd , not a chance i hell im selling one of them.... granted i did think about cancelling my iron man AU,but got him on wednesday,,and now gonna wait till SS boba to pop up..

I'll only be keeping one complete figure, but which components are going to make up that figure (might try battle damaged hair on normal sculpt, etc.) is still completely undecided.

It should... I know I'll at least try it.

I hear you, that would be cool- it's just the other PERS system figures I have seen only have part of the hair coming off as it separates some place between the sculpted strands.

Looking at the picks of Bespin Luke I can see that it might be possible that all the hair comes off- especially on the BD sculpt. we will just have to see how it works when it comes out. As far as I know we have not seen how one would access the pers feature on the prototype pics yet.

I hear you, that would be cool- it's just the other PERS system figures I have seen only have part of the hair coming off as it separates some place between the sculpted strands.

Looking at the picks of Bespin Luke I can see that it might be possible that all the hair comes off- especially on the BD sculpt. we will just have to see how it works when it comes out. As far as I know we have not seen how one would access the pers feature on the prototype pics yet.

Bruce Lee and Jack Sparrow both featured PERS designs where the entire hair piece was sperate from the face, so if that's the case with Luke we're golden... It's just an assumption at this point though.

Bruce Lee and Jack Sparrow both featured PERS designs where the entire hair piece was sperate from the face, so if that's the case with Luke we're golden... It's just an assumption at this point though.

Cool- didn't know that about those two figures. I think it's worth hoping for as long as the fit is good. :clap

I originally planned on selling one. Now I'm thinking more about this set as a "set". This is the first Star Wars offering by arguably the best toy company in the world. I can't bring myself to break it up.

I originally planned on selling one. Now I'm thinking more about this set as a "set". This is the first Star Wars offering by arguably the best toy company in the world. I can't bring myself to break it up.

Yeah.

That's why i'm have a bit of a dilemma.
:wink1:

I'd like to display the clean with the dagobah set and the bd fighting a vader....but now I'm wishing I had a lot of money!

I prefer the BD sculpt and think it will look fantastic displayed with his ignited saber and Vader.

I was thinking of selling the non BD version but I'll wait and see if the sculpt gets tweaked first. I doubt I'd display both figures, we'll see.

keeping both, will most likely have them displayed away from each other in my basement. Can't wait till SS puts out the ESB Vader so he can go with the BD Luke

Keeping both. The "clean" version is going on what I call my "Hall of Fame" Shelf with the icons like T-800, Indy, Jack Sparrow, Predator, Superman etc. The "Battle Damaged" one is going to be facing off with the new SS Vader whenever he comes.

I love this idea!!!

Back