How many Hot Toys Back To The Future Figures would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty and Doc and hopefully they'll do Einstein as well. Not interested in a bigass car I don't have space for. The 1/18 will do.

One Doc and One marty is enough for me, Preferably from the first film.

The most iconic version of Marty, Doc is enough for me though if I could swing the delorean I would, all from the 1st movie

What about Lorraine????

J/K

I'm interested in seeing what they do with the license. Would potentially be in for a Marty, Doc and maybe even the Delorean.

I'd be happy about some more HT releases of the "old" blockbusters in general as there are:

"Jurassic Park"
"E.T."
"Forrest Gump"
"Fight Club"

for example. :yess:

One of my favorite movies and I'd love to say I'd get them all however I doubt they'd all be in my budget (if they even do more than one version of each character).

I'd for sure get Marty and Doc from Back to the Future. I would also hope that one of them would possibly come with Einstein. The only thing is I'm not sure which version of Doc's look from part one I'd want. Probably the opening scene where he's in his white jumpsuit. Marty's most iconic look is obviously the jeans/jean jacket/red vest if you ask me. I'd also get a Biff. Not sure if I'd bother with the rest of the characters or not really. Plus those three are probably the most likely to get made in my opinion.

Would also obviously have to have a DeLorean time machine to go with them!

1/6 Delorean would be the main priority.

1 Marty and 1-2 Docs. Cant decide if I like the younger Doc or older Doc more. Younger Doc was the star of the 1st one, and overall is funnier and more eccentric. Older doc is the iconic look... sigh~

Marty and Doc, I sadly would have no room for the Delorean.

I'd be happy about some more HT releases of the "old" blockbusters in general as there are:

"Jurassic Park"
"E.T."
"Forrest Gump"
"Fight Club"

for example. :yess:

1/6 Tyrannosaurus from JP1!!!!!!!

Marty with hoverboard, 1955 Lorianne and George Mcfly, alternate 1985 Lorianne with breast implants, young biff, old biff, alternate 1985 rich biff, Doc with Einstein and Delorean.

I would buy an old Doc (exclusive would come with Einstein), Marty (an original "hey kid, did you jump ship" outfit) and a Delorean.

I would also be totally tempted to snag a BTAFII Marty with hoverboard, Air Mags, goofy futuristic baseball hat...

Marty from BTTF 1 (jeans, orange vest etc, must also come with aviator sunglasses. I'd pose him just like on the poster, looking at his watch, lifting up his aviators), and Doc in his white jumpsuit would be fine for me, though I'd also seriously consider Marty in his 2015 outfit with his hoverboard as well.

Marty from BTTF 1 (jeans, orange vest etc, must also come with aviator sunglasses. I'd pose him just like on the poster, looking at his watch, lifting up his aviators), and Doc in his white jumpsuit would be fine for me, though I'd also seriously consider Marty in his 2015 outfit with his hoverboard as well.

That would be an awesome pose... if they make a Delorean, it should come with "flame tracks" to simulate the 88mph flames that remained after it disappeared.

Back