How many Hot Toys Back To The Future Figures would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
(EDIT: it seems my dream may have come true, Back To The Future is amongst names listed on a Hot Toys' plans for 2012 :yess:)

Seriously i would pay more than the current most expensive 12 inch Hot Toys for a Marty McFly DX.

I would want:

'80's Outfit
2015 Outfit
PERS
Hoverboard
Skateboard
Videocamera
Walkman/headphones
Almanac
Future bag
Diorama baseplate
Bunch of hands
Future Cap

I would also buy a 2nd Marty McFly DX with:

'50's outfit
1885 (western) outfit
Gun holster
Gun
Hat
Guitar/amp
Pic
Hand for holding pic
Family photo

I would also take a '80's Doc in radiation suit, future Doc, and western Doc.

Last edited:
Re: I would kill for a Hot Toys Marty McFly DX figure.

6. Would Pass on a Marty McFly figure.

Re: I would kill for a Hot Toys Marty McFly DX figure.

Isn't the rights for his likeness impossible to get or something?

Would buy multiples of every character (including Strickland, old man Biff, band from "Fish Under the Sea" dance, woman who gets donations for clock tower, etc.) and Delorean version.

I wouldn't buy a SINGLE Back to the Future figure, from any company.

I love the hell out of the film, one of my favorites but collectible action figures from it? DO NOT WANT. The only toyetic thing in the films as far as I'm concerned is the Delorean, and that's been done to death. The characters are all great and memorable, from Marty to Biff, from Doc to George but I just can't see figures of them on a shelf.

Not sure I'd buy any at all... I'll decide if they make them. Right now I'm thinking no, but it wouldn't be the first time HT convinced me to get something I wasn't planning to at first.
If it's just a rumor and they never make them at all, I won't shed any tears over it.

zero.png

I am a HUGE BttF fan, if they made and I had the money I would get all the Martys, Docs, and Biffs they released as well as a 1/6th Delorean.

Back to the Future 1 Marty and Doc would be enough for me. Depending on price how when they'd come out I'd be tempted to get all three major variations of Marty as well as Doc but after I got part 1 they'd be easily cut in lieu of other things.

With so much other stuff I want and possibly can't get in the next year these wouldn't be bought by me regardless but if I was in a position I would certainly want a Marty, Doc and Delorean from BttF 1 or 2. I would not care if they treated all these as one and done, I'm not that into BttF as to need every variation. However BttF is one of those iconic movie series of my childhood so I won't rule out one day owning merchandise from it despite having none up to present.

Back