1/6 How it is made: DETOLF TANTIVE IV service corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would finally submit a pic.
LeiaR2.jpg

Hey Joost. Aware that you gotta be very busy with Tantive IV entry hallway final tweakings and other larger scalle projects. I'm just wondering if you had any update on the latest Service Corridor batch supposedly available these days.

Hey Joost. Aware that you gotta be very busy with Tantive IV entry hallway final tweakings and other larger scalle projects. I'm just wondering if you had any update on the latest Service Corridor batch supposedly available these days.

Dear Tee-Kay,
Yes, things are moving along nicely. We will start packing up the first Deluxe Detolf Entry Way kits in about 10 days!!! We are also working on the Detolf Emperor Throne room, which is being bent as we speak, so we should be able to ship out the first detolf sets in about 4-5 weeks. We are also working on the prototypes of the TruScale Throne Room and Entry way and a prototype for the Carbon Freezing chamber claw. We might be able to machine it out of metal!!!

Anyway, the Tantive Service Corridor is almost sold out, but we have several kits ready to ship. Did you want one?

Great news on the projects developments. I sent you a PM about the service corridor ;)

Due to popular demand the floor expansion kit is available for our Tantive IV Service Corridor Diorama! Price is $30 ex shipping.

Due to popular demand the floor expansion kit is available for our Tantive IV Service Corridor Diorama! Price is $30 ex shipping.

Wow that looks great! Will all your DX series be sized for Stuvas or will this vary from piece to piece?

Nice work Joost. I notice it doesn't come all the way to the front of the Stuva. Will it fit a Besta with both plates used? Thanks!

I am planning to fit all TruScale designs in the BESTA and STUVA range (both) if I can

The width of the diorama with expansion kit is 47cm (or 18,5 inches)

I wondering more about the depth please :)

With the expansion kit you can choose to either keep the standard depth of 29 cm or add 10 cm and go to 39 cm total. So in inches, the standard depth is 11.4 inches and if you add The second panel you can increase the depth by almost 4 inches to a total of 15.3 inches

Thanks. Might just fit.

Would it be possible to bundle the kit with the truscale entry corridor to save on shipping?

Thanks. Might just fit.

Would it be possible to bundle the kit with the truscale entry corridor to save on shipping?

Of course. No problem. Just make a note of that when you send a PayPal payment.

And the TruScale dios will all have the option of being displayed free standing so you are not necessarily bound to the IKEA display dimensions, yes?

Received my Service Corridor diorama today along the Entry Hallway one. I had high expectations following the multiple pictures and videos posted and i wasn't disappointed. A lot trickier to setup than the Death Star backdrop, i really enjoyed the whole building process. Every piece clicks into place perfectly and those alignment tools were a nice addition to make that experience even more fun.
Though it will probably find a spot in one of the Detolfs in the coming days, i decided to display it in a larger space for the time being and put the extended floor to good use at the same time.
Not sure JazzInc as any left but i'd recommend this piece if you are even slightly interested. Was gonna skip it at first but glad i pulled the trigger. It does enhance displays greatly and will give more life to your figures.

P1040078.JPGP1040081.JPGP1040082.JPGP1040090.JPGP1040094.JPG

Back