Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know this was discussed earlier but dont know if final confirmation was given or not.

...So the Bruce Lee body that is set to be revealed is just a body or a whole nother figure?

Know this was discussed earlier but dont know if final confirmation was given or not.

...So the Bruce Lee body that is set to be revealed is just a body or a whole nother figure?

No news yet, could be just the body but unlikely they'd release this without an accompanying figure set.

Lines...
198781_1856122771514_1494203744_31538730_1741914_n.jpg

You think you have it bad, with ordering with Sideshow. At least you can wait comfortably online at home.

I have to fight through these people in HK. Hot Toys announced that they will release 600 sets of Ani Con items for public, 800 for VIP members. That line is all consisting of scalpers. Look at those people. They are not even collectors. Theres senior citizens, phillipino maids, indians. They don't even know what they are queing up for. They are there, because someone is paying them cheap labour money, to wait there for 5 days outside in line, so that a few hours before the show starts, they will replace them with real scalpers to nap those 600 pcs. Normal people don't have a chance... its rediculous.

Take a look at the link, it was dated 26/7, and the show starts tommorow on 29/7. I was gonna go wait in line at 4am on show day.. i guess thats out the window now.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdpA0qW2CGg"]‪26/7 - 排隊 - 大陸人 - 南亞裔 - 師奶軍團 - 霸位 @ 動漫​節 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

You think you have it bad, with ordering with Sideshow. At least you can wait comfortably online at home.

I have to fight through these people in HK. Hot Toys announced that they will release 600 sets of Ani Con items for public, 800 for VIP members. That line is all consisting of scalpers. Look at those people. They are not even collectors. Theres senior citizens, phillipino maids, indians. They don't even know what they are queing up for. They are there, because someone is paying them cheap labour money, to wait there for 5 days outside in line, so that a few hours before the show starts, they will replace them with real scalpers to nap those 600 pcs. Normal people don't have a chance... its rediculous.

Take a look at the link, it was dated 26/7, and the show starts tommorow on 29/7. I was gonna go wait in line at 4am on show day.. i guess thats out the window now.

Madness! :slap

Im :lol & SMH all at the same time

hate to say it but if these con exclusives were sold in the U.S, it would be the same thing. yay america!!!

If that's true, it's about the stupidest thing I can imagine...surely there must be a better route to profit than paying someone to wait days in line so you can flip overpriced action figures on eBay? For the most part, the crowd looked like younger fanboys/fangirls, though the grandma with the missing hair (!!!) with the mah jong group looked out of place (the family that plays together - ?) and it got a little sketchy in that middle stretch with the tent-city, but then it went right back to looking like standard fan-fare. At any rate, looks like more "fun" than I can handle, will gladly place orders from home and what I can't get, I won't lose sleep over. :)

Any more ways you would like to announce your prejudiced, narrow mind to us?

Why don't you STFU, he lives there..he knows the scene and you do not. Nine out of ten times in my area, i can pick out scalpers here too judging by appearance, its not offensive in any way.

Why don't you STFU, he lives there..he knows the scene and you do not. Nine out of ten times in my area, i can pick out scalpers here too judging by appearance, its not offensive in any way.

Maybe Puffs is a Senior Phillipino Maid from India. :dunno

Back