Hong Kong Ani-Com 2011: Hot Toys CRUSADER PREDATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI: The Mike's Location always corresponds to the chick in his sig i.e. "Location: Inside Lauren Robson". So there's your answer.

So I was looking at The Mike's signature's girl's photos and my Girlfriend walked up behind me and said that she wished that she had a body like that. I know it's not relevant to the thread as a whole, but it is to the conversation.

So I was looking at The Mike's signature's girl's photos and my Girlfriend walked up behind me and said that she wished that she had a body like that. I know it's not relevant to the thread as a whole, but it is to the conversation.

I ___king hate that. Thats where you're supposed to chime in and say she's perfect and if you delay even a tiny bit you're in the ___t! :lol

Ooooh! I want some Stock Exchange Predator. With folding tie, leather case and the window stand, so he could jump down there to end life with the suicide when the safety stocks are getting down too much.

Last edited:
There's a guy on Hot Toys' facebook page demanding to know when they're releasing this thing. Congratulations, Devil.

Back